Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Report all issues related to the recent upgrade here

Jeric

The upgrade is complete. There are going to be features of the site will likely be broken or otherwise problematic. This topic is for you to report them as you find them. I am systematically testing as much as I can, but I realize the best source of information is the community. 

Post away pony people!

Possible Feature Issues

Status update Index block not showing actual updates. Both themes. Mobile. Chrome. iOS 

Status updates do not trigger notifications 

Status updates do not allow attachments to be posted unless you have previously attached the file. 

Possible Style Issues

Review default font size - desktop
Review padding and margins

Profile Image overlap with longer display names. 

• Brohoof 3

• This topic was pinned and featured
1 minute ago, Princess Zara said:

@Jeric Icons and profile pics are covering up a portion of some texts. 

I noted that during mouse over or hover. Thanks for bringing that up

(edited)
28 minutes ago, Jeric said:

I noted that during mouse over or hover. Thanks for bringing that up

Also, I noticed that on hovering profile icons, there is no longer displaying where the users are active at on the forums. 

Edited by Princess Zara

Same problem with status updates like last forum update.

You have to edit your status once for the message to actually appear. (So always post a dummy status first, then edit and type the real status)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Not really as much of an issue as a slight annoyance, but the notification menu offers push notifications every time it's opened no matter how many times "No Thanks" is pressed. 

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
This no longer happens

53 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Images can't be uploaded. Said the allowed amount is 0. 

Yes, see here:

0files.png

8 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

As attachments or in general? :ooh:

If I can't upload an image, how did I upload the image above that says I can't upload? Because images from other servers (like my own logotypes.se server) including our previous attachments are still allowed to be posted (pasted).

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Notifications for status updates aren't working. I still get notified  when people react to to my content, but nothing in terms of status updates.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 1

The banner looks like this on mobile view: (also for those of you wondering if the image placement still works, it does, you just have to tap the image rather than hit the plus button since it's gone)43F5EF9D-FAC6-4337-961F-2559C8B42EBA.jpeg.9b54aaf9178ed4413ef91b4f3889e3b0.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

21 hours ago, Princess Zara said:

Also, I noticed that on hovering profile icons, there is no longer displaying where the users are active at on the forums. 

Out of all the broken things, this is one I’m hoping is something I can now turn off. Being able to see where a user is is something I want to be an opt in feature or not at all. As a user I never liked how some could creep on you without you opting in to it. If this stays broke, I’ll be happy. 

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, -Buttercup- said:

When you hover over someone's profile picture you get this - 

image.thumb.png.bb50b19f2cee7b24925e671d225621fb.png

Hovering over has (or should always have) produced a small mini profile. There may be some style issues, but I’ll get to that soon enough. 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

you just have to tap the image rather than hit the plus button since it's gone)

I actually like that more, TBH. It might be easier on mobile than the plus sign system. 

• Brohoof 1