Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

something about Human counterparts of Griffons in the EqG world.

Jerry246

(edited)

Not saying all of them would be like this but, playing into their greedy nature, I could imagine some of them being involved in some shady and illegal things. Criminals, lone sharks, dealers, etc. For Griffons of higher status, includiong Griffopn kings, i could see them being leaders in organized crime such as mob bosses, mafia fahers and crime lords.

onthe side of fanfics using this idea, we can have a situation where a griffon escapes to the human world but unlike Sunset Shimmer, their grteedy nature makes them unable to conform and settle down as a law abiding citizen, but shows interest in joining the criminal underground.

Or you can have a situation where Sunset or some of the human 6 getting into hot water with the some of these shady individuals all because they accidentally made temporary eye contact with them after witnessing one of their illegal operations. From there Sunset would be introduced to the human counterparts of priminent figures in Griffon society.

Edited by Jerry246

Could be a fun idea so long as their are positive examples of Griffons included so we don't encourage marginalizing a while sect of society, and the girls don't do anything too risky that could inspire kids to put themselves into potentially dangerous situations.

Spoiler

I'm like the producer with a roll of red tape over here :ButtercupLaugh: