Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G5: My Little Pony #1

Ashen Pathfinder

MLP_G5_Issue_1_CVR_A.jpg

And so, we have the release of IDW's first entry into generation 5. What are y'all thoughts?

Got myself a copy today! I really like the art, and even though some of what's to come has already been revealed through later issue synopsis I'm still excited to see how everything plays out. 

I also just love this Izzy... So sweet. 

MLP_G5_01-pr-4~2.jpg

I recently had the pleasure of reading this comic. I have to say I am really happy with has the story is progressing so far. The art is really cute, and I think that that the main characters all seem to be written well and in character. 

Probably the thing I most like in the implementation of g4 lore. It really interesting to learn bits of how twilight ruled Equestria. I'm really excited to learn more and see where it all leads, epically after that cliffhanger:eager: 

Great so far. But then I already expected it to be, because idw is reputable and has been doing great things with other fandoms like Sonic. :BrightMacContent: Lots of cute moments so far. Definitely will be subscribing for physical issues.

IMG_20220528_235050974.jpg

• Brohoof 1

That ending though. And the hints at Twilights rule. its amazing. I cant wait to see where this goes. So glad I got it on a pull list for at my local comic shop. Wont miss a single issue that way. Zipp is growing on me more and more.