Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Helllooo!

Sarabi

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Randomly exploring the interwebs.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I'm not entirely sure how I became a fan, I don't remember. I initially started watching the show back in 2012ish, until I eventually stopped around 2016.

Okay, so as mentioned, I started watching the show around 2012. I was also involved in the fandom during this time up until 2016, Then I had completely dropped the show and the fandom for years until just about... 2 weeks ago? I came across this forum just exploring MLP again. I decided to do a rewatch of the entire G4 series (I just now started season 4). So I'm not too unfamiliar with the series, or the fandom itself for the matter, but I do have a lot of catching up to do!

For one, I'm going to have to finish the series off, after all, I never got to finish it! But so far, I've been having a fun nostalgia trip. But, I am completely unfamiliar with the new G5. And honestly, I've been extremely skeptical about it.

I am mostly a lurker when it comes to forums, but I do look forward to getting to know others here when possible! :eager:

• Brohoof 6

Welcome back to the herd. The G5 series is a lotta fun. You just gotta give it room to be its own thing. And finishing up G4 will be magical. ( I still cant watch the last season again I choke up ) 
Ill tell you from my one bronycon I went to the fandom is awesome. Glad to see you back. 

• Brohoof 2

Thanks for the warm welcome back. 

14 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

The G5 series is a lotta fun. You just gotta give it room to be its own thing.

Oh, I'm sure. Though I am extremely skeptical about it, I definitely am going to do my best to go into it with an open mind when I eventually do get to it.

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, Sarabi said:

I definitely am going to do my best to go into it with an open mind when I eventually do get to it.

I will say the songs are a bit better then G4. At least in my opinion. So do you collect comics/plushies/or any other MLP stuff? 

Hello and welcome aboard! Rewatching everything must be pretty fun. I saw an episode from S1 a few weeks ago and man, that brought back some memories. Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here!

• Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

I will say the songs are a bit better then G4. At least in my opinion. So do you collect comics/plushies/or any other MLP stuff? 

Well, that's nice to hear. Unfortunately, no, I never really had the chance to collect MLP stuff. But I have been considering looking into the MLP comics, because I do like comics. Would you say they're worth picking up?

14 minutes ago, Cash_In said:

Hello and welcome aboard! Rewatching everything must be pretty fun.

Thanks so much! And yeah, it really has been a blast and a nice trip down memory lane.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Sarabi said:

Well, that's nice to hear. Unfortunately, no, I never really had the chance to collect MLP stuff. But I have been considering looking into the MLP comics, because I do like comics. Would you say they're worth picking up?

I enjoy them. I got into them late so I am slowing buying the anthologies to try to get as many of them as I can. Plus the one shots etc. So far I have found somthing to enjoy in all of them. But will be frank with you. If I am a fan of a franchise I can find something redeeming about the worst of its media. Like I enjoy the Star Wars Holiday Special. 
But for real the writing is decent. The stories feel like the show and its a fun way to carry MLP with you on trips etc. 

• Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

But will be frank with you. If I am a fan of a franchise I can find something redeeming about the worst of its media. Like I enjoy the Star Wars Holiday Special. 

Hahah, I get you. I'm the same way with Marvel. I will find something to like, even at its worst. 

But that's good. I'll look into those comics more as I continue my journey towards finishing the G4 series. 

• Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Sarabi said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Randomly exploring the interwebs.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I'm not entirely sure how I became a fan, I don't remember. I initially started watching the show back in 2012ish, until I eventually stopped around 2016.

Okay, so as mentioned, I started watching the show around 2012. I was also involved in the fandom during this time up until 2016, Then I had completely dropped the show and the fandom for years until just about... 2 weeks ago? I came across this forum just exploring MLP again. I decided to do a rewatch of the entire G4 series (I just now started season 4). So I'm not too unfamiliar with the series, or the fandom itself for the matter, but I do have a lot of catching up to do!

For one, I'm going to have to finish the series off, after all, I never got to finish it! But so far, I've been having a fun nostalgia trip. But, I am completely unfamiliar with the new G5. And honestly, I've been extremely skeptical about it.

I am mostly a lurker when it comes to forums, but I do look forward to getting to know others here when possible! :eager:

I suggest you finish the series before heading here, so you'd enjoy the show to the fullest and not get spoiled or influence by others idea, the Fandom's idea. 

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome @Sarabi,

I hope you have a great time here and make many friends :>

I'm a tea addicted pony from outa space :3

Let's yay at you for being a fellow Flutter fan :yay:

BasicBlondJunebug-size_restricted.gif

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...