Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A new OC from my fanfiction

TheUnknownPhantom5

(edited)

Hey guys, I'd like to talk to you about one of the OCs from my Fanfiction I'm writing. His name is Almanzo Williams.

Alamnzo lives in Appleloosa with his parents, two little sisters, his uncle, aunt, cousin, grandparents, and great grandmother. He also has another aunt, uncle, and cousin who doesn't live with them.

Despite living in Appleloosa Almanzo and his family are not realted to the Apple Family in anyway.

He first appears when Apple Bloom returns his great grandmother's golden necklece to him, and his family. They are so greatful, that they invite Apple Bloom, and Braeburn to have dinner at there place. Almazno and his family learn that Apple Bloom is from Ponyville, and is staying with Braeburn for a few days. Unfourtnely for Al Apple Bloom doesn't say a word at all. (This is due to an injury in which she tripped and slammed her throat on the side of a desk rendering her unable to speak) Braeburn explains why she's not talking making Almanzo feel better.

As the days past, and the more Almanzo hangs out with Apple Bloom the more he falls in love with her. Eventually it's time for Apple Bloom to go back to Ponyville. However before she leaves Al gives her his great grandmother's necklace.

Almanzo's great grandmother was dying, and was giving away many of her valubles, however she didn't know what to do with the necklace. The Aunt that doens't live with Alamzo is very cruel, and wants the necklace for herself. She claims to want to give it to her daughter, but she really wants to sell it and make money, and everyone knows that. So after much talking they eventually deciede to Give it to Apple Bloom as they know it will be safe with her.

Throughout Seasons 3, 4, and 5 Apple Bloom and Almanzo write to each other constantly, and Apple Bloom begins to return Almanzo's feelings

Almanzo and his parents, and sisters Move to Ponyville in Season 6 where he reunites with Apple Bloom, and hears her voice for the first time which he thinks sounds like an Angel.

In Season 7 he along with Diamond Tiara are the main ones there for Apple Bloom during Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo's feud. When it's time for the Homecoming/Prom dance in Manehatten Almanzo and Apple Bloom are given the dance floor to themselve where they share a beautiful ball style dance. The two of them then offically become a couple.

Now here's where we get to the question part. In the Season 8 episode Surf and/or Turf Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo become friends again. I am curious though if Apple Bloom did get a romantic partner could Sweeite Belle, and Scootaloo become jealous if Apple Bloom was hanging out more with her partner rather then them, and if yes would they be jealous enough to try and ruin her relationship or break them up? Even if Apple Bloom was Happy?

Edited by TheUnknownPhantom5