Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Thoughts on the other Hub Cartoons?

WildChildMirai

We all know that we all love the MLP stuff, but i've been wondering about what everyone's thoughts on the other stuff on the Hub?

And in no particular order i'll start first.

-Pound Puppies: Love this show, liked the fact they did an Elmyra character right with Dot, though I am mad that it got killed cause of Toy sales.
-G.I. Joe Renegades: Liked it, same song and dance with the toy sales though.
-Strawberry Shortcake 2010: Haven't seen too much but thought it was ok.
-Littlest Pet Shop: So I like the show alot, but would much rather be watching Pound Puppies sometimes.

I might be missing a few but this is what I thought of them

I actually like this shows a bit that I asked a Youtuber friend if he would consider making a ranked or tier list of episodes of any of them and he said he would consider it, fingers crossed :D

I enjoyed the reruns of older stuff like DCAU cartoons and Animaniacs. Didn't care for the newer original series very much. I suppose G.I. Joe Renegades was alright and I gave Littlest Pet Shop a try for a bit just because it had much of the same cast and crew as MLP FIM. It was decent, but I never got into it.

Never really cared about the other cartoons on the Hub, mostly because they didn't interest me. Only one I really cared about was Transformers Prime, as I re-watched that show many times and loved it.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Never watched them but I would end up on Pound Puppies while flipping channels. It wasn't all that interesting to me.

I remember watching it, I watched most of it, but I never stuck with any interest with it. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...