Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Pokémon Scarlet & Pokémon Violet Official Trailer #2

Venomous

The official Pokémon YouTube channel has released the second trailer for G9 games Scarlet and Violet 

What do you think?

It's really neat that it is open world. I'm so glad that Pokemon has gone that direction. It was much needed.

• Brohoof 2

I'm still waiting before having actual opinions on the game(s). But I like it so far, everything! I dig the designs of the characters, Pokémon and legendaries. And the animation at 0:30 of the woman looks very alive. :)

What I found most interesting from this trailer is given based on the designs of the professors and the legendary Pokemon, it appears that Scarlett and Violet are going to have a future vs past motif.

With this in mind, and how the first reveal trailer evoked time travel, I wonder if this means that time travel will play some role in the games.

I was hoping we'd get the name of this new region and maybe one or two regional variants. Despite learning much more about these new games, I feel like I wasn't given enough and because of that, I've got more questions than answers. I also heard about the rumour regarding how past and future supposedly play a part in this generation. If this turns out to be true, it would be like Opelucid City from generation five but way more expanded.

Do you think there's going to be some kind of motorcycle/racing motif in the games? Both the legendaries have giant wheels on their chests and what looks to be handlebars coming around off their shoulders :huh: I think it's neat. I can't decide which one I like better :BrightMacContent:

Definitely looking forward to this, I just want to get a little more information on the new region. I'm in love with Lechonk though. Him and Sprigatito shall be mine.

On 2022-06-02 at 3:08 AM, Kujamih said:

Is Gardevoir in it? If no then pass.... I need my waifu... 

and I need her, AND ponies :fluttershy:. I know it’s too much to ask for, but I’d like a new regional ponyta :adorkable:

anyway, I’ll wait and see. If BOTW is anything to go by, an open world Pokémon is a step in the right direction, and long overdue

On 2022-06-03 at 5:05 PM, Steve Piranha said:

and I need her, AND ponies :fluttershy:. I know it’s too much to ask for, but I’d like a new regional ponyta :adorkable:

anyway, I’ll wait and see. If BOTW is anything to go by, an open world Pokémon is a step in the right direction, and long overdue

What would be the other type of the Ponyta this time ? Fairy and dark varients?.... Uuuu a flying one.... Alicorn confirmed!?

You do know arceous exist? A real Pokemon game( well what a Pokemon game SHOULD have been.)

1 hour ago, Kujamih said:

What would be the other type of the Ponyta this time ? Fairy and dark varients?.... Uuuu a flying one.... Alicorn confirmed!?

You do know arceous exist? A real Pokemon game( well what a Pokemon game SHOULD have been.)

Actually, I don’t care much about the games, but rather about poke horses to catch in Pokémon Go now that I’ve returned to it :mlp_icwudt: (yes, Arceus is one of my targets :proud:)