Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Skitty Anything!

Sphinx-Ara

10 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Hi Hi!! Is your name based off of the skittles candy, or based on the Pokemon known as Skitty?

300.png

*Giggles* Oh well.. my name is based off of the candy *pokes tongue out* you ought to know that already, bestie

7 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Do you like the Skittles candy?

ooh I love them!

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Skitty Skittles said:

*Giggles* Oh well.. my name is based off of the candy *pokes tongue out* you ought to know that already, bestie

I do, but I think Skitty is a nickname you mentioned about Skitty the Pokemon kitty. :ButtercupLaugh:

What are some things that you like to do and or any hobbies? :catface:

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I do, but I think Skitty is a nickname you mentioned about Skitty the Pokemon kitty. :ButtercupLaugh:

What are some things that you like to do and or any hobbies? :catface:

Ah well, yes, my nickname is based on the Pokemon Skitty..have you ever seen the Tinder Skitty comics? she is so cute! Also, hobbies? Gaming is one thing I love to do, along with drawing, and obviously helping Fluttershy with her animal friends!

3 minutes ago, Windy Breeze said:

Do you like reading books? if so, what's your favorite book? how about genre?

What is your favorite dessert?

Ooh, I love to read, I love fantasy novels to be honest. And favorite dessert? Ice cream sundaes with skittles on top and sherbet topping!

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Kitty_Cat said:

I happen to have a cat named Skittles, and i thought this coincidence was cool. Are you a cat person perchance?

Ooh I love kitty cats! I have a pet cat myself, she is a big floofy ball of love!

On 2022-06-03 at 7:16 PM, Skitty Skittles said:

Ah well, yes, my nickname is based on the Pokemon Skitty..have you ever seen the Tinder Skitty comics? she is so cute! Also, hobbies? Gaming is one thing I love to do, along with drawing, and obviously helping Fluttershy with her animal friends!

Yay and I thought so! :D Was it a nickname that someone gave to you? Also, I think I've heard of and seen some of the Tinder Skitty comics. Moments of Tinder Skitty with Wailord, right? That couple is adorable! Can't go wrong with gaming. ^_^ What are some games and genres you like to play? Do you have any favorite animals you like to help taking care of with Fluttershy? :catface:

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Yay and I thought so! :D Was it a nickname that someone gave to you? Also, I think I've heard of and seen some of the Tinder Skitty comics. Moments of Tinder Skitty with Wailord, right? That couple is adorable! Can't go wrong with gaming. ^_^ What are some games and genres you like to play? Do you have any favorite animals you like to help taking care of with Fluttershy? :catface:

Well, I believe it was you that gave me the nickname Skitty *giggles* as for games and genres, i like sandbox games like Minecraft, but i'm also a huge fan of rhythm games like the MMD and Guitar Hero games. As for favorite animals i like to look after? Cats, Kittens, Dogs, Puppies and Bunnies.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...