Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Showing Fluttershy a horror movie

doomy343

(edited)

my sister is scared of horror movies, so years ago I would turn on movies like nightmare on elm street or friday the 13th on every halloween night just cause it was funny to see her get scared, so I wonder if it would be funny to have fluttershy watch horror movies, although I wonder if I would be in trouble with princess luna for playing movie like nightmare on elm street since it would likely cause fluttershy to have nightmy kruares about freddy krueger and luna has the power to enter your dreams meaning luna would have to deal with freddy krueger as well.

Edited by Jeric
Title cleanup
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ah, to derive pleasure from inflicting psychological stress on the vulnerable. I know that feeling. I remember we were at a birthday house with a friend during closing hours, and there was this little girl, she was like four years old, and we were both five at the time. And we looked at each other with my friend, and read our minds almost instinctively.
It was getting very late already, and there was this playground in the dark, and she made the mistake of getting inside the ball pit where we were hidding like sharks under the surface. Oh, we tortured that poor little girl for a good time. Just a prank.
It was so funny to hear her scream like a small animal. I did enjoy it. Mind you, I just pranked everyone as a kid. Adults included. But that little girl. Sigh... that was really fun.

Same thing with my cousin after telling her a real story about an old woman who did commit suicide by throwing herself at the train tracks nearby. So, I made up some bs about my relatives hearing "something" around the house at night after the events. And then I waited until my cousin got comfortable, before abandoning her when she wasn't paying attention. Then I turned off the power supply in the two upper floors and instantly threw myself to the ground to crawl and bump into the old furniture, breathing as loud as I could in a gutural manner. If you could have heard her scream. I was just laughing on the inside all the time, it was too much fun, since I knew that old house like the palm of my hand, and she didn't.

When her family finally came to get her, my cousin was crying and staring silently at me. I was expecting my deserved retribution, but she didn't say anything at all. Until a couple of days later, when she approached me and got me right in solar plexus with a well placed punch, leaving me without air. It was me who cried that day. Mind you, I am always against physical violence, but I did deserve that one. I was like six at the time.

Also, do you know that some of the grown up people behind the most recent pandemic derive actual pleasure from seeing others in fear? It is incredible to have individuals in power experiencing this kind of "high" from producing fear in the masses. You would think they'd be be more "mature" given their age. But nope. It is like an addiction. And my family is not different. There is a precedence for sadistic behaviour running in our blood. Especially, when it comes to cause pain in animals, psychological or otherwise. It is cathartic. And it wasn't any different for me with that little girl, or my cousin. As it is no different for you with your little sister, I believe. It is fun, right? Now, imagine being able to take it to the next level with a stranger. That sure is real fun. I can tell it is an amazing feeling. I've seen the fascination in the eyes of my family. We are just pranksters. Like the guys who deceived the entire world into believing we live on a ball in space. Such a profitable joke.

So, yeah. I would like to see Fluttershy scared to death, or someone vulnerable like her. But I've grown a consciousness over time. Also, she is really good at scaring others. So, I'd be careful about pranking her like that.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

10 minutes ago, Rosy Moonlight said:

I think Fluttershy would like horror books but I think horror movies would be too much for her.

i reacted with a Candy beacuse..

idk what to say about fluttershy liking horror books compared to movies :huh:

• Brohoof 1

of course I would tell fluttershy later that it's sometimes fun to be scared and that I anyone that wanted fluttershy would have to go through me first, I'd probably bring sisu to ponyville too, you know the dragon from raya and the last dragon, bad people would have to get through her before they even got to me and fluttershy.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, doomy343 said:

of course I would tell fluttershy later that it's sometimes fun to be scared and that I anyone that wanted fluttershy would have to go through me first, I'd probably bring sisu to ponyville too, you know the dragon from raya and the last dragon, bad people would have to get through her before they even got to me and fluttershy.

Wait do people connect MLP with the raya the last dragon movie? :huh:

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, Zay-Neel said:

Wait do people connect MLP with the raya the last dragon movie? :huh:

people might sometimes create fanfiction stuff with raya and mlp, sisu does kind of make me think of her as a dragon version of princess celestia.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I wouldn't do that to poor Flutters, especially if animals were involved in the movies.

Fluttershy plays horror games, I'm sure horror movies wouldn't be a problem. :sealed: (By "Fluttershy" I mean, Vannamelon RPing Fluttershy on YT.)

Edited by Sparklefan1234

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

I guess we shouldn’t have her watch Watership Down. :sealed:

That's just a movie about cute rabb- SWEET CELESTIA!? :BornAgainBrony:

Also, don't read the behind the scenes of "The Adventures of Milo and Otis". :(

---

Seriously,

Fluttershy might be able to handle horror movies if you constantly reminded her that she's just watching a movie & nothing bad is really happening.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

• The title was changed to Showing Fluttershy a horror movie