Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Discord's G5 design revealed in MLP #5:

Denim&Venöm

8 minutes ago, Sasoriman said:

That...

...is the most metal thing I've seen all day. :sneer:

The big question remains: Is he (still) friend or foe? I'm okay with him once again being foe. 

Based on what the writers have said, it might be a bit of both. There are pretty potentially feelsy circumstances that are going to happen.

48 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

I love the way he looks here, but...him being evil again doesn't exactly make sense. Unless losing Fluttershy broke him. That would be one hell of sad story to tell. 

I think it'd actually be really cool to go this route. Discord has never felt great loss before, ever. He's as old as time itself and yet Fluttershy passing is likely the only time in history where he's had to deal with feeling loss. That could really mess him up.

I think it'd even be cool if he grew cold and spiteful towards the concept of friendship or opening himself up again, letting his grief twist his thinking.

"What's the point of friendship for a being like me? I'll outlive my friends anyway, and before you know it, I'll even forget their faces over the millennia. Friendship isn't magic. Not anymore."

You have anything to add, Mr. Jameson?

6je5lf.jpg.44f621e3ff4d9392128b8de63a61cddb.jpg

17 hours ago, NavelColt said:

I think it'd actually be really cool to go this route. Discord has never felt great loss before, ever. He's as old as time itself and yet Fluttershy passing is likely the only time in history where he's had to deal with feeling loss. That could really mess him up.

I think it'd even be cool if he grew cold and spiteful towards the concept of friendship or opening himself up again, letting his grief twist his thinking.

"What's the point of friendship for a being like me? I'll outlive my friends anyway, and before you know it, I'll even forget their faces over the millennia. Friendship isn't magic. Not anymore."

You have anything to add, Mr. Jameson?

6je5lf.jpg.44f621e3ff4d9392128b8de63a61cddb.jpg

Oh so kinda like King Andrias from Amphibia. Honestly if Discord is going to go back to being some form of antagonist, having it stem from grief and self loathing that came from loss, honestly would be a portrayal I could get behind.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Maybe Discord was trying to save Fluttershy from something but he was unable to save her.

Or something terrible happened that made him lose this friendship with Fluttershy and everyone else and he never saw them happy with him again.

And something like that cost him his horn and his spirit.

Edited by Rosy Moonlight

• 7 months later...