Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Someone draw my Ponysona please

Props Valroa

I recently have came up with a new ponysona and I have not found anyone to draw her yet. Her name is Merlot Cloud -

White coat. Mane and tail are various shades of red. Red eyes. Cutie mark is that of a white cloud with a circular formation of red lightning - forming a key like shape up towards the top of it. Not sure on mane or tail styles, go wild with your creativity. 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, -Solstice- said:

I recently have came up with a new ponysona and I have not found anyone to draw her yet. Her name is Merlot Cloud -

White coat. Mane and tail are various shades of red. Red eyes. Cutie mark is that of a white cloud with a circular formation of red lightning - forming a key like shape up towards the top of it. Not sure on mane or tail styles, go wild with your creativity. 

Oh my gosh, your very own ponysona! I can't wait. Bumping this!

3 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:

Oh my gosh, your very own ponysona! I can't wait. Bumping this!

It means so much that you are so interested. Thank you, and thank you always for being there for me. :grin:

1 hour ago, -Solstice- said:

@Gaines

How about the far right style, with the colors of the one immediately to the left of it? I love these, thank you! I also forgot to say that she was a pegasus.

Something similar to this?
merlot2.png

2 minutes ago, -Solstice- said:

@Gaines

That bodes rather well. I like it a lot!

Glad you like it :please: I'm not the best at making cutie marks either so good luck on that part :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Gaines said:

I'm not the best at designing hairstyles tbh :adorkable: Are any of these patterns interesting?
merlot1.png

AHHH I love it so much!! I can't tell you how excited this makes me! Solstice finally having an OC. I'm still working on mine but it's going to be more of a sketch ;~;

She's gorgeous, Gaines! I like the third one a lot! You're very creative

I can't wait to see the final result. The short haired version is adorable! I have a better idea of her now c:

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-06-12 at 12:56 AM, -Solstice- said:

req1.png.b8ee6520c808c058e8b7375e0cf7ecf8.png

here's a headshot sketch cause why not :P

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-06-12 at 1:56 AM, -Solstice- said:

I may give a try on this, but, is there any examples or anything for what you mean with the cutiemark because I have hard time visualizing anything that looks good in any way (as far as I can make). 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

I may give a try on this, but, is there any examples or anything for what you mean with the cutiemark because I have hard time visualizing anything that looks good in any way (as far as I can make). 

Here is a better cutie mark here. It's a red lightning cloud striking a red lightning, but you can also feel free to just invent your own. 

unknown.png

34 minutes ago, -Solstice- said:

Here is a better cutie mark here. It's a red lightning cloud striking a red lightning, but you can also feel free to just invent your own. 

unknown.png

So red lightning is the important part? aright, though just to clear it up, do you mean red as in the image (which is more orange) or red red

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
19 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

So red lightning is the important part? aright, though just to clear it up, do you mean red as in the image (which is more orange) or red red

More orange red, if you know what I mean. 

Edited by -Solstice-

(edited)
23 minutes ago, -Solstice- said:

More like this

ORANGE RED - Official RGB Color #FF4500 - YouTube

Aright.

Don't take this as 100% promise, but I'll see if my mood doesn't disappear and look into making something for you :) if you want to see what my art usually looks like, just look at my OC list in my profile, most of the drawings I've made myself. 

edit- it's very late here so won't be starting today, that's for certain.

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1