Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heya, I'm an artist

Heartbeat_Unicorn

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

A quick google search

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I started watching the show sometime around the end of summer of 2021 (two years after the finale premiered, lol). It took me some time to really grasp the appeal of the show, but once I started getting into season two, it all started to make sense. From the wide roster of lovable characters, the whimsical and wondrous world of Equestria, to the uplifting morals and themes, this show was unlike anything I had seen, giving off optimistic vibes and being a source of solace, escapism, and inspiration for me and many others.

Heya, I'm Heartbeat the Unicorn. I'm a digital artist who hopes to take this passion into full time career. I obviously draw ponies, as well as rave scenes, colorful stuff, fantastical and futuristic settings, and pieces inspired by music. Since I live in a small town, drawing is pretty much all I really do for fun apart from the occasional Netflix film and video game session on the Switch. When I get do leave my house, I like to go neighboring towns to visits the mall (because I'm basic like that, lol) and find new vinyl figures, pins, and plushies to add to my collection.

Here is my Deviantart is anyone is curious:

I'm a little bit shy IRL, and usually prefer to stay in my own little world listening to music while I do others things. Despite my introverted ways, I do enjoy the company of others and value my connections with my friends. I'm a big electronic music enthusiast, and even having interest in the genre's subculture. Listening to music is one of my biggest and most frequent forms of self expression since I live in a home environment that doesn't let me express myself all that much, and most of the town that I live in doesn't really vibe with my style.

I made my ponysona to be a mix of my real life nature as well as a more outgoing version of myself. Since Equestria is a much more optimistic world than our own, I made her in the same way, upbeat and optimistic. She's also a DJ, playing for clubs, raves, music festivals, and other events. However when she's not on stage or dancing to the beat, she's usual in her own world with her headphones and taking in the inspirations all around her. While she's a strong empath, she can also be reckless and a bit egotistical, but still tries her best to uphold a humble image, though her recklessness often slips through.

So yeah, that's pretty much all I can think of, just an introverted pony artist who loves electronic music and lives in a boring small town.

• Brohoof 6