Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc OOC Destroy the Godmodder

ChrysalisM

Hmm, this seems like an interesting idea, but what exactly is Richard's motive for invading Equestria? Is he just bored? Does he have some kind of grudge against the elements of harmony? Is he the kind of guy that's just grumpy about everything? Where are Celestia, Cadence, and Luna? What do you mean by passively charge an action? What kind of OCs are allowed?

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Hmm, this seems like an interesting idea, but what exactly is Richard's motive for invading Equestria? Is he just bored? Does he have some kind of grudge against the elements of harmony? Is he the kind of guy that's just grumpy about everything? Where are Celestia, Cadence, and Luna? What do you mean by passively charge an action? What kind of OCs are allowed?

He really is just bored. A bored jerk that does not like mlp in his canon. The other Alicorns will probably show up at some point. They won't be present at the start, but there may be a quest to get their help. Discord is easy, as the usual guys he fights are reality warpers of a similar level (The stuff this is a spinoff of is seriously crazy when you get into it). Passive charging would be something like this.

Give example: 1/2

you may boost a passive charge by one with an action, but unlike CP , other players can help it progress by boosting it with one of their actions.

10 minutes ago, -Solstice- said:

I might be interested, although the format on your post when I load it on my end has white highlights over the text, is that intentional? 

Nope. It is not. I'll look into why its doing that...

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Arvax said:

Give example: 1/2

you may boost a passive charge by one with an action, but unlike CP , other players can help it progress by boosting it with one of their actions.

Ok, and what exactly is a passive charge?

(edited)
4 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Ok, and what exactly is a passive charge?

Basically it's charging energy for a specific purpose.

You can use an action to start one, and invest one action of power into it. Other players can assist and boost it by one (only one assist per player each round).  

For OC stuff on a side note, just make a summary of who they are. Only MLP OCs at the start, and the check is to make sure they are not of the instant death power red & black alicorn level (I am only godmodding as this guy to avoid attacks because that is the point of the game ), and also so I can keep tabs on characters and tie a bit of their story into events, but as this gets crazier, I'll be more lax on what characters are attracted to the fight.

Edited by Arvax

1 hour ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Guess I'll join with Thundy, my griffon OC: https://mlpforums.com/character/25-thundy/

Nice Character. You're in! Just as a quick note, all characters gain minor reality warping abilities to be able to keep up with the godmodder, if they don't have equivalent abilities or reskinnable stuff. Perks of fighting this guy.

Just come up with some creative attacks to try.

30 minutes ago, ChrysalisM said:

Nice Character. You're in! Just as a quick note, all characters gain minor reality warping abilities to be able to keep up with the godmodder, if they don't have equivalent abilities or reskinnable stuff. Perks of fighting this guy.

Just come up with some creative attacks to try.

I already have a bunch

I'll put White Light, since it's his job to go to other dimensions and stop "US" from making up altered universe of MLP. Due to many traumatic reasons.... Yes he hates "us" and he knows "us" and considers US cruel heartless GODS.

He is borderlines Draconicous, but originally an earth pony experimented upon and has Black Rocks that absorbs none Changeling magic. Hence him not fully turning into a draconicous and has limited UN overpowered abilities. His forte is involving the word LIGHT.

but because of things that happened to him he can fly and use magic. But he was applied of the rules that he cannot be the strongest or the best in anything.

He can only be second. The reason for that is because I said so. That's why Light also hates me 😆.

So is he good? 

• Brohoof 1

44 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

I'll put White Light, since it's his job to go to other dimensions and stop "US" from making up altered universe of MLP. Due to many traumatic reasons.... Yes he hates "us" and he knows "us" and considers US cruel heartless GODS.

He is borderlines Draconicous, but originally an earth pony experimented upon and has Black Rocks that absorbs none Changeling magic. Hence him not fully turning into a draconicous and has limited UN overpowered abilities. His forte is involving the word LIGHT.

but because of things that happened to him he can fly and use magic. But he was applied of the rules that he cannot be the strongest or the best in anything.

He can only be second. The reason for that is because I said so. That's why Light also hates me 😆.

So is he good? 

Welcome aboard. Just for future reference, the Godmodder will be just as annoying as my test run...

41 minutes ago, ChrysalisM said:

Welcome aboard. Just for future reference, the Godmodder will be just as annoying as my test run...

Ha I considered that one killed by me... Since you didn't see my hidden message on that post. Hehehe

10 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Ha I considered that one killed by me... Since you didn't see my hidden message on that post. Hehehe

All must be visible to the gm reasonably. I could not find it.

I guess I'll throw my idea in and see what happens. I will add Twinkle Theory, an outgoing unicorn that studies at Celestia's school for gifted unicorns and can be snarky and sarcastic at times. She also loves coming up with creative comebacks and roasts for those that bother her.

37 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

I guess I'll throw my idea in and see what happens. I will add Twinkle Theory, an outgoing unicorn that studies at Celestia's school for gifted unicorns and can be snarky and sarcastic at times. She also loves coming up with creative comebacks and roasts for those that bother her.

That will do. You are all set!

I'll go ahead and post Ambrosia here. No character sheet for her unfortunately. I may use other alicorn OCs in the future, or ask to use some canon characters. I am not sure how invested I will be in this, but I'll give it a shot.

Ambrosia is the Alicorn of storms, piracy, and bad sea weather beyond Equestria. She is an absolute loner who is absorbed into her antics and pranks. She regularly goes on looting expeditions to hide her treasure in a vault hidden in the sky. She is extremely fast and uses lightning magic. Ambrosia is a princess yet has no Kingdom. In her youth she willingly walked away from it since her parents left her in charge, unprepared. She never wanted to rule.

0E8FF162-F84C-448B-80BD-82497DE6A4C9.png

1 hour ago, -Solstice- said:

I'll go ahead and post Ambrosia here. No character sheet for her unfortunately. I may use other alicorn OCs in the future, or ask to use some canon characters. I am not sure how invested I will be in this, but I'll give it a shot.

Ambrosia is the Alicorn of storms, piracy, and bad sea weather beyond Equestria. She is an absolute loner who is absorbed into her antics and pranks. She regularly goes on looting expeditions to hide her treasure in a vault hidden in the sky. She is extremely fast and uses lightning magic. Ambrosia is a princess yet has no Kingdom. In her youth she willingly walked away from it since her parents left her in charge, unprepared. She never wanted to rule.

0E8FF162-F84C-448B-80BD-82497DE6A4C9.png

Balanced enough. You are ready.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Uhm...Thundy was only charging an attack...was gonna wait to fire it after someone else posted...

Sorry... That was probably going to be the end result, but I was kinda overzealous. I'm still getting used to GMing.

35 minutes ago, ChrysalisM said:

Sorry... That was probably going to be the end result, but I was kinda overzealous. I'm still getting used to GMing.

Yea, the key here is, don't get ahead of yourself. The best way to GM is timing. Patience is key