Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc OOC: Return of the King (1x1 with Catpone Cerberus)

Props Valroa

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, -Solstice- said:

@Catpone Cerberus

I am thinking that when he goes into town you can have some one shot characters or background ponies there, and he'll basically ask around for the amulet and steal some clothing for Una. I think that is a reasonable plan.

I don't really have any character to help with the amulet or clothes, but if you want/are okay with it, I could have one of my other AU characters make a brief appearance since Una is far from the only thing to be transferred between the worlds. They wouldn't have any real big part now or maybe ever, but they could be sort of world building or something, just a mysterious individual with maybe an indication that they may know something. There may or may not be dialogue, depending on Sombra's reaction. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

That is entirely fine by me, we can have small character appearances however you wish. I do not mind time skipping ahead, glossing over the more 'filler' parts alternatively, perhaps. We can go right to that interaction in our next post, if that is good with you. 

1 hour ago, -Solstice- said:

@Catpone Cerberus

That is entirely fine by me, we can have small character appearances however you wish. I do not mind time skipping ahead, glossing over the more 'filler' parts alternatively, perhaps. We can go right to that interaction in our next post, if that is good with you. 

(not gonna post IC right now as I'm just about head to bed, but I'll reply to this.) 

I think the best way to do it is:
I'll post a response that goes through Una's thoughts and actions after Sombra leaves  -> you give a general idea of Sombra's disguise and what he does -> I introduce the character(s) -> 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

@Catpone Cerberus

I made an error in some of my posts. The city is Chicoltgo, and not Detrot (which I think I said), so if you see Detrot, disregard that.

You can also add in any artifact shops or anything of the sort if you would like to describe those parts, or describe anything else of interest.

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

Replies to this RP will be slower than usual due to new obligations and other things popping up IRL and elsewhere. I like this RP, but I may have to end up putting it on hold or have slower reply schedules occasionally, with long pauses here and there. I can't make any promises on replying in reasonable timeframes, for extended periods, going forward.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@WinterS
I have been thinking about Una and what could be her capabilities, and, here's a suggestion I'd like to hear your opinion on.

I was thinking to lean on the whole blank slate angle with her "power level" too, which basically would mean in short, She has no base skills or abilities (besides basic magic and flying) but her potential is theoretically limitless; she learns things very quick basically. 

For example, in world of magic, she currently has basic magic, but if somehow, like for example through an artifact, she was given magic, she would then have that magic even after the artifact itself was removed. It wouldn't be quite her absorbing the magic, but rather her "unlocking" it from herself. 

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-08-30 at 8:17 PM, WinterS said:

As we go forward, it would be interesting to expand Sombra's skillset with real magic, instead of illusory magic.

I kinda assumed Sombra already had such magic, with the crystal growing and stuff he did in the show, so I'm fine with that, though it needs to be you who makes up the situation/way how he expands his skillset since I don't know what exactly you have in mind. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Catpone Cerberus

If you would like you can describe the materials Sombra had been able to nag at the next post. I won't imagine it's anything too powerful, but would still have use for it. I also hope that Sombra's personality and some of the lore around him I have stated in this RP makes at least somewhat logical sense. 

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-09-18 at 7:35 PM, Props said:

If you would like you can describe the materials Sombra had been able to nag at the next post

I'm purposely keeping it vague because I have, frankly speaking, absolutely no ideas for it, making up magical artifacts is not one of my strengths, and the times I do come up with such, it usually directly links to idea relating to character or specific event.

On 2022-09-18 at 7:35 PM, Props said:

I also hope that Sombra's personality and some of the lore around him I have stated in this RP makes at least somewhat logical sense. 

No complaints on that.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2023-01-19 at 1:37 AM, Props ValRoa said:

@Catpone Cerberus

Do you have any ideas / suggestions we can do? Any complaints, comments? Just want to make sure this RP is going how you want it to.

I don't have any specific ideas, i'm kinda just world building and pushing Una's character forward as we go, I don't have any complains either, I do make it known if there is something I don't like. 

If this question was prompted by my delays in posting, I assure you, that had nothing to do with the RP, and everything to do with me having an awful week when it comes to my level of energy, I haven't really been online, and when I have, my brain has been absolutely stuck. 

• Brohoof 1

@Catpone Cerberus

That is more or less as I am doing it as well. Pushing things along as they go, seeing what evolves from it. For the sake of this RP I have made Sombra more talkative.

And no, it wasn't prompted by your delays in posting and I understand that. Take your time. You can take a break if you need to. 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Props ValRoa said:

That is more or less as I am doing it as well. Pushing things along as they go, seeing what evolves from it

I do have an idea for specific event in the RP, i just don't have any ideas on how exactly end up there, It's related to the Nightmare moon's helmet, without going into detail, I'd like to see a situation where Una ends up wearing it, be it accidentally or on purpose.