Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Would anypony like to draw my OC?

Nightmare Saturn

Hello, I was wondering if there's anypony out there who would be able to draw an OC of mine, I am able to draw but this one is a bit too hard for me. 

Her name is Sienna Cinnamon and she's supposed to be an appleoosa pony, but it didn't turn out good, here's an example of her design

again, she doesn't look too good because my art skills are limited, but I was just wondering if anypony was available to draw her. 

Thanks~ Stellar Heights 

16570442614963233828493719838968.jpg

• Brohoof 2

1689051619_Cinnamon3.thumb.png.103583bf97ff8e8688e28ac7ea824c4b.png

Take it as a rough concept. I only have a crappy mouse, ms paint, and a broken video controller that stretches this monitor image in random direction, so I don't know whether the image looks stretched vertically or horizontally. Some things were lost along the way. Hahaha.

Still, your drawing is alright.

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, -Solstice- said:

@They call me Loyalty

Didn't know you were an artist, wow, you did a really nice job! Be proud of what you can accomplish. 

No. It was precisely my pride that got everyone into this mess. And now look at the state of this creation. It is a distorted caricature of what it used to be. God is gone, and I am forced to stay here with the consequence of my actions. I regret everything. Not that you would understand anything to begin with. After all, you are probably just a normal person, and I am just crazy. Anyways. I hope you are doing well.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, They call me Loyalty said:

No. It was precisely my pride that got everyone into this mess. And now look at the state of this creation. It is a distorted caricature of what it used to be. God is gone, and I am forced to stay here with the consequence of my actions. I regret everything. Not that you would understand anything to begin with. After all, you are probably just a normal person, and I am just crazy. Anyways. I hope you are doing well.

I believe a lot of things that most people would call crazy, so I empathize with how you feel about a lot of things. I do not judge you for how you speak about what you believe - just that from what I have seen from you, you have gone through a lot of trauma. I hope you find peace someday. If not peace with the world - then find peace with yourself. 

21 minutes ago, -Solstice- said:

I believe a lot of things that most people would call crazy, so I empathize with how you feel about a lot of things. I do not judge you for how you speak about what you believe - just that from what I have seen from you, you have gone through a lot of trauma. I hope you find peace someday. If not peace with the world - then find peace with yourself. 

Your intention is appreciated. Stay well.

(edited)

Oh my God she's beautiful! both of your interpretations are so cute! Thank you! 

Edit: I wish I could draw as good as you guys. The brown is bad because my brown colored pencil was running low on lead. 

her earring is based on the earrings that I wear, I have the same earrings, thanks everyone!

Edited by Stellar Heights

(edited)

If you guys want to know a bit about the character, she's supposed to be a self insert sort of thing, but my eyes are brown, not blue. But I thought it worked. The black hair represents my sketchers shoes, the brown coat is a nod to my hair and the earring is based off of my IRL earrings. Her story is that she is a barista and a baker who makes cinnamon buns frequently. Hence the coffee cup cutie mark. the name "Sienna" is a nod to the shade of brown used in her design and "Cinnamon" because cinnamon buns. 

Update: I drew Sienna again and she has a catchphrase now, and I gave her a necklace!

16571491964421987773349862385325.jpg

Edited by Stellar Heights
  • Brohoof 1