Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Where We'll Go

Talemage

(edited)

Where We'll Go

Link to RP: http://mlpforums.com...-where-well-go/

For centuries the Shadowborn have been imprisoned in the Shadow realm, waiting for a chance to return to Arcivona.

But when an evil is released against the Known World, and the Shadowborn become our only hope, they must be returned to our land. But how? And at what cost?

When a group patrolling the lands near Vaireska at night, they see a strange light in the distance, and before they know it, they become Arcivona's last hope and enemy.

-----

In this RP, you are basically playing as either magicborn, skyborn, or earthborn(human equivalent of unicorns, pegasi, and earth ponies), depending on the story. This starts with only four characters, but as the story unfolds, more characters are introduced(which will be played by whoever else joins) and added to the story.

Rules

• You can only play as the characters given below. Choose whichever you like.
  • Everything in the General Guide to Roleplaying has to be followed.
  • Sometimes, I will try to force you to go to a place, like in the example below:

You and your group are walking through the forest, when you come across a city.

Player one: "I don't think we need to go there, let's go around it," he said, motioning the rest to follow.

You walk around the city, and minutes later, come across a small town.

Player two: "We still have supplies, let's keep moving."

Walking away from the town, you and your group are suddenly ambushed at the back, and all of you black out before turning to look at your attackers.

When you come to, you notice you are in a city.

Player three: "Is everyone okay?" He asked, after getting up, feeling sore.

Player two: "I... I think so. I can heal us, so we can continue moving."

You leave the city, and reach a clearing.

Craftsmen appear and begin to build a city.

Player one: "What the f-"

Of course, I'm not going to do it exactly like that, but that's just an example.

• Since I have school, I'll only be able to continue after 3:30 PM, GMT+8, so I sort of expect this to be a slow RP.
The Characters
  • Galarien - magicborn - Played by me.
Dark blue hair long enough at the back to reach the bottom of his neck, purple eyes, a watchful eye, and a quick body, Galarien is a human, about 20-something, and one of the Night guards of Vaireska, a city of magicborn and skyborn. He wears a brown cloak that covers his back and narrows a bit at the end and leather armor that resembles royal clothing, He is lawful and truthful, curious, and good-humored most of the time, but his duty of guarding a part of the night has partly made him a bit arrogant. He is the son of Aren, current leader of the Blades of Vaireska, a group of trained swordsmen and archers for the defense of their home. Galarien, along with all the magicborn and skyborn of Vaireska, have grown to dislike the earthborn because they are 'weak and easily brought down,' as stated by the Elders of the city.
  • Daltari - skyborn - Played by DJ ClockWork
A svelte(slim) person with long jet black hair, white-gray eyes that can give a glare, Daltari is one of Galarien's patrol group, and had been friends with him since his childhood. Elvish in nature, good-humored, a bit playful, she has helped the Night guard many times for her agility unlike that of normal skyborn, and good camouflage in the trees. She is a skilled archer, and when it comes to battle, all hint of her good-humored nature is replaced by a glare that could burn. Skilled in talking to birds, she uses them to send messages to the Elders of Vaireska when far away.

(Basically, a bit like Pinkie Pie, but not over-the-top)

• Relusei - magicborn - Played by Krystal
Brown hair that covers his ears, blue eyes, a good sense of judgement and a strong left arm, Relusei was given the opportunity to be an Elder, but he declined, saying he wasn't fit to be one. Talented in magic, wearing light armor and a short black cloak, He is part of Galarien's patrol, and one of the Blades of Vaireska, after having proven himself worthy on the battlefield. Charming, courageous, friendly, a bit naive, and an elitist. He has a sharp eye, capable of seeing someone at a distance that a normal person wouldn't be able to see, and capable of noticing whether someone has passed or not.
  • Aglaren - skyborn - Played by Calirolls
Black short hair, curious brown eyes, quick reflexes, a scar on his right check to remind him of his last encounter with an earthborn, he holds a grudge against the earthborn. Wearing clothes similar to Galarien, he is a good swordsman and knife-thrower. Skilled in self-defense, he and the Blades spar together at some times, and he refuses to become a Blade. Smooth, Good-natured, a bit arrogant and quiet, Aglaren is a good friend and warrior.

Any questions will be answered after being posted. If you want to join, just tell me which person you'd want to play as.

If I'm doing anything wrong or not in any of the rules, then would it help if I said that I'm trying something new? ^_^

Edited by Midnight Glimmer

Dowant.

• Relusei - magicborn - Still open
Brown hair that covers his ears, blue eyes, a good sense of judgement and a strong left arm, Relusei was given the opportunity to be an Elder, but he declined, saying he wasn't fit to be one. Talented in magic, wearing light armor and a short black cloak, He is part of Galarien's patrol, and one of the Blades of Vaireska, after having proven himself worthy on the battlefield. Charming, courageous, friendly, a bit naive, and an elitist. He has a sharp eye, capable of seeing someone at a distance that a normal person wouldn't be able to see, and capable of noticing whether someone has passed or not.

(edited)

• Aglaren - skyborn - Still open

Black short hair, curious brown eyes, quick reflexes, a scar on his right check to remind him of his last encounter with an earthborn, he holds a grudge against the earthborn. Wearing clothes similar to Galarien, he is a good swordsman and knife-thrower. Skilled in self-defense, he and the Blades spar together at some times, and he refuses to become a Blade. Smooth, Good-natured, a bit arrogant and quiet, Aglaren is a good friend and warrior.

Edited by Calirolls

• Daltari - skyborn - Still open
A svelte(slim) person with long jet black hair, white-gray eyes that can give a glare, Daltari is one of Galarien's patrol group, and had been friends with him since his childhood. Elvish in nature, good-humored, a bit playful, she has helped the Night guard many times for her agility unlike that of normal skyborn, and good camouflage in the trees. She is a skilled archer, and when it comes to battle, all hint of her good-humored nature is replaced by a glare that could burn. Skilled in talking to birds, she uses them to send messages to the Elders of Vaireska when far away.

(Basically, a bit like Pinkie Pie, but not over-the-top)

I'll take her.