HI! I'm Sophie!

Sophie

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Friend

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Oh gosh!

I became a pony fan when I saw the episode Party of one, I felt in love with the pony design! 

Hi!

It's nice to be here! 

I'm Sophie and I make music! I love meeting new friends and I'm really looking forward to meet new friends!

Also the pizza is mine! 47fe31ae52c0dc4973839241e94cb9f1.png.915e88652d74be7b64d809d4b08f1836.png

• Brohoof 8

Welcome to the herd and to the MLPForums. Here not only can you make status posts and finf fridnds, you can also make a blog, showcase your artworks, roleplay, and play text games. I hope you like it here! :coco:

• Brohoof 2

Oh my gosh... I got so shocked I posted in the wrong thread ¬.¬

*copies and pastes it here and acts like the other thing didn't happen* >.>

Holy crow!!! Sophie!!!

*happily trots in place and squees* What the heck are you doing here?!?!? 

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS, the people here are so wholesome and lovely. You will love it!!!

Edit to add: Oh! And just so you know.... *deep inhale of self importance and dignity, placing her hoof to her chest* People know me here to be -- THE ONE TRUE AND ORIGINAL ORB PONDERER!! My birth was heralded by only the most majestic of wizards, destined to simply.... ponder!

*gently deflates a little at the reality of the situation* Okay, maybe not so much but YES! You can ponder the orb here, too!!!!!!

Welcome :yay:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

*Sophie's tail sways even more faster now! If she would be a helicopter, she could fly straight up* 

OH! You know, Just wanted to get something from the market and I used a shortcut.. now I am here! *Sophie replies with a giggle snort* 

Thank you once again x3 

*Sophie's pupils start  to increase as she gazes at the Orb ponder master, Sophie never met a master before! especially a orb ponder master! such an exciting day*

Edited by Sophie H.
  • Brohoof 2

Also the pizza is mine! 

*taps your shoulder on one side and then steals the pizza from the other*

Sorrryyyyy, comraddeee
I think you mean it is ... OUR pizza! *cheekily runs off with it entirely* 

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

A fellow lover of the princess of chaos!

Let me summon @Tom Gallagher, he too is a fan of the pinkus Diana pieticus

Good to meet someone who can appreciate the fine arts of Pinkie! She is best pony, (next to Sophie), of course. And with many a complex message to decipher through her "quirks" ! 

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Silk Glamour said:

Good to meet someone who can appreciate the fine arts of Pinkie! She is best pony, (next to Sophie), of course. And with many a complex message to decipher through her "quirks" ! 

Best pony indeedsketch-1633868160070.thumb.jpg.6015e12b26dcae349402ebb616494564.jpg

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Silk Glamour said:

*taps your shoulder on one side and then steals the pizza from the other*

Sorrryyyyy, comraddeee
I think you mean it is ... OUR pizza! *cheekily runs off with it entirely* 

*With a confused neigh Sophie would watch her pizza run off with the best pony* 

A pizza stole Star Silk D: 

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome 🥰

• Brohoof 1

A pizza stole Star Silk D: 

oh my gosh, this killed me ahahahahaa

Sophie: unable to process Silky ever being cheeky and stealing :kindness: you know me too well....

52 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Best pony indeed

Spoiler

sketch-1633868160070.thumb.jpg.6015e12b26dcae349402ebb616494564.jpg

I remember this!

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Patriotic Brony 42 said:

Hi and welcome to the herd :P. Do you have proof of ownership of said pizza? Because I am the, uh, official pizza inspector. :lie:

*Sophie's eyes switch between Patriotic and her pizza piece, clearly unsure now if he's the real pizza inspector* 

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

*Sophie's eyes switch between Patriotic and her pizza piece, clearly unsure now if he's the real pizza inspector* 

Don't let my license drawn by hand with crayon and my fake moustache fool you. I am the official inspector. :mustache: