Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you post initially for the status update bug?

DubWolf

(edited)

Do you post nothing (jk, you /must/ put something)? A letter? An emote :wacko: ? Some prayer or ritual? Some video, image, or profanity knowing nobody will see it :orly: ? (actually I'm going to guess it /can/ be seen by staff so probably don' do that :wacko: ). Or do you forget completely and rant on only to remember the bug is active when you hit submit :love: ?

I just type a few random letters.

wlr

Edited by WWolf
  • Brohoof 3

I post “qwert” or “err”, or something random. And I really hope the status bug wasn’t fixed if I post in others profiles since they would see that for the moment I actually write the real message, or copy one in (which is quite complicated on mobile).

• Brohoof 2

What do I type? Oh! I will tell you what I type.

I type what I originally intend to type all the while FORGETTING THAT THE BUG IS A THING THEREBY LOSING THE ENTIRE THING AFTER I SUBMIT!

Big brain durr deer moment. :yeahno:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

I post a curse that would be imbedded to the forums and no one would know how to lift it because no one would ever know what I chanted MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!? :Cozy:

Just hope that the bug isn't fixed at the moment you'd do that :orly: @The Wife of Douma would be mad for sure :ph3ar:

My initial fear is that my hidden scrambled messages are somehow saved in secret :oh_golly:

Nothing, but I always hit Crtl-A (Select All) and Ctrl-C (Copy) just before hitting submit. After I hit submit, I quickly go into edit mode and hit Ctrl-V (paste) and hit save. ;)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
On 2022-07-15 at 8:10 PM, Ashen Pathfinder said:

What do I type? Oh! I will tell you what I type.

I type what I originally intend to type all the while FORGETTING THAT THE BUG IS A THING THEREBY LOSING THE ENTIRE THING AFTER I SUBMIT!

Big brain durr deer moment. :yeahno:

I post what I mean to post but I love it when I *think* I copied my SU post only to see that I did not copy what I wanted  after I try to repost it! :okiedokieloki:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

• 9 months later...