Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Sophie!

Sophie

6 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Heya! I was wondering what are some things that you like and/or hobbies you like to do in your spare time? :) 

Heyya!

Gosh! I love driving around in my car, flying with my drones and making some videos, I enjoy nature and also Space! 
When I'm at home I mostly make some music! because music is the language of the Soul! :wub:
mostly I'm at work so I've rarely time to follow one of my hobbies! but when I do, I love doing it! 
I also love playing video games (sadly there are no interesting ones atm :( ) 

3 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

Heyya!

Gosh! I love driving around in my car, flying with my drones and making some videos, I enjoy nature and also Space! 
When I'm at home I mostly make some music! because music is the language of the Soul! :wub:
mostly I'm at work so I've rarely time to follow one of my hobbies! but when I do, I love doing it! 
I also love playing video games (sadly there are no interesting ones atm :( ) 

It's pretty fun driving a car around. Especially to visit friends or to go on a trip. You have a drone? That's pretty awesome as I've never known many people that own a drone. Wait, does asking that you have a drone count as a question? Does the previous question and this question count as a question? :blink: I think we have ourselves a question-ception :ButtercupLaugh:

I like to listen to music from time to time, but depends on the song that's playing. Do you have any specific bands or artists that you like to listen to?

I love to play video games, as well. What kind of games do you like to play? (I know what you mean though. There's nothing really that's catching my eye in terms of games at the moment. I know there's Pokemon Scarlet and Violet that's coming out in November, but nothing else that comes to mind.)

Music is so important for me! it even happens now and then that I get emotional from a song x3 

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

You have a drone? That's pretty awesome as I've never known many people that own a drone. Wait, does asking that you have a drone count as a question? Does the previous question and this question count as a question?

*Sophie.exe has stopped working*

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I love to play video games, as well. What kind of games do you like to play? (I know what you mean though. There's nothing really that's catching my eye in terms of games at the moment. I know there's Pokemon Scarlet and Violet that's coming out in November, but nothing else that comes to mind.)

Mostly I love playing simulation games with friends! like DCS or War Thunder, you know where you've to work as a team! at the moment I'm really looking forward to Kerbal Space Program 2 :wub:

16 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

Music is so important for me! it even happens now and then that I get emotional from a song x3 

That was me yesterday when I watched a new episode of Pokemon. I saw someone got upset and I felt tears in my eyes as I felt that pain. Although, I heard a background music kind of song recently and I felt hyped. ^_^ 

19 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

*Sophie.exe has stopped working*

*blinks in surprise, before poking your shoulder* Uh...Sophie? Are you okay?

20 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

*Mostly I love playing simulation games with friends! like DCS or War Thunder, you know where you've to work as a team! at the moment I'm really looking forward to Kerbal Space Program 2 :wub:

That's pretty cool and I think I have heard of War Thunder. I think I saw some YouTuber's I watch play that game. I don't believe I've ever heard of Kerbal Space Program or Kerbal Space Program 2, but it does sound interesting. Also, I remember playing Overwatch if that counts as working as a team. Some games I like to play are RPG's or JRPG's like Pokemon or Kingdom Hearts, fighting games, action/adventure/platformer, and some party and puzzle games. I actually tried a new game at an arcade called Wacca. Where it's a music based game and the notes appear on a circular screen and you have to move your hands around the circle or tap where the notes are going to show up. It was a lot of fun and addicting to play. :laugh:

9 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

That was me yesterday when I watched a new episode of Pokemon. I saw someone got upset and I felt tears in my eyes as I felt that pain. Although, I heard a background music kind of song recently and I felt hyped. ^_^ 

Aw! See? That's the magic of music! c: 

10 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

*blinks in surprise, before poking your shoulder* Uh...Sophie? Are you okay?

*Sophie reboots* Oh Hey! :3

10 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

That's pretty cool and I think I have heard of War Thunder. I think I saw some YouTuber's I watch play that game. I don't believe I've ever heard of Kerbal Space Program or Kerbal Space Program 2, but it does sound interesting. Also, I remember playing Overwatch if that counts as working as a team. Some games I like to play are RPG's or JRPG's like Pokemon or Kingdom Hearts, fighting games, action/adventure/platformer, and some party and puzzle games. I actually tried a new game at an arcade called Wacca. Where it's a music based game and the notes appear on a circular screen and you have to move your hands around the circle or tap where the notes are going to show up. It was a lot of fun and addicting to play. :laugh:

Kerbal Space Program is a game where you've to build space rockets and fly into space! there you can build space stations or fly to oher planets to study them! I love those kind of  games! especially when there's space involved x3 

The last game I played was Beat Saber! Gosh! I need to play it again! it's so fun! also you keep your body fit by moving around :3 

War Thunder is like World of Tanks but it's more realistic, I'm not a big fan of that Pokemon lifebar.

5 minutes ago, Gun Metal Zebra said:

What is your favorite kind of pizza?

I love pepperoni pizza! it's just soooo good! ♥

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Gun Metal Zebra said:

If you had a portal to Equestria, where would you visit first?

Ohhhh! That's a good question!

Mhhh...I would visit Ponyville since I love small villages that are surrounded by nature! I really would love to meet the mane 6 and just be happy! maybe I would try to search for my OC Sophie, since she lives also in Ponyville! x3 

• Brohoof 2

42 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

Aw! See? That's the magic of music! c: 

The power of music truly does have a way with the soul. I remember how there are certain songs that get me hyped during a part of a game or even when watching anime. So, I definitely see what you mean when you said that music is really important. ^_^ 

44 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

*Sophie reboots* Oh Hey! :3

*notices the reboot and smiles* Hai Hai and welcome back! I hope everything is okay. Sorry about the rapid-fire of questions.

45 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

Kerbal Space Program is a game where you've to build space rockets and fly into space! there you can build space stations or fly to oher planets to study them! I love those kind of  games! especially when there's space involved x3 

The last game I played was Beat Saber! Gosh! I need to play it again! it's so fun! also you keep your body fit by moving around :3 

War Thunder is like World of Tanks but it's more realistic, I'm not a big fan of that Pokemon lifebar.

Oh, wow and that does sound pretty interesting. Feels like a long process in order to get to build a space station, or to fly to other planets. So, I can see the hard work and long process to turn into awesome results. I've actually never played Beat Saber, but I have seen others play it. The game looks like a lot of fun and it might be something I have to try at some point. The only thing close to that was either Wacca from the arcade or Guitar Hero/Rock Band. Beat Saber looks like a fun game to play, while also giving a good workout. :) 

I remember someone at my first job mentioning that they played World of Tanks. Also, understandable on the Pokemon lifebar. Especially when dealing with a Pokemon with a lot of HP and the lifebar goes down so slowly at times.

22 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

The power of music truly does have a way with the soul. I remember how there are certain songs that get me hyped during a part of a game or even when watching anime. So, I definitely see what you mean when you said that music is really important. ^_^

Mhm! just imagine a movie or a game without music.. it would feel empty.. c:

23 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

*notices the reboot and smiles* Hai Hai and welcome back! I hope everything is okay. Sorry about the rapid-fire of questions.

It's fine! *chuckles*

23 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, wow and that does sound pretty interesting. Feels like a long process in order to get to build a space station, or to fly to other planets. So, I can see the hard work and long process to turn into awesome results. I've actually never played Beat Saber, but I have seen others play it. The game looks like a lot of fun and it might be something I have to try at some point. The only thing close to that was either Wacca from the arcade or Guitar Hero/Rock Band. Beat Saber looks like a fun game to play, while also giving a good workout. :) 

Oh! it is a real long process! but it's so much fun to see how your space station floats around the planet and everything worked!
and YES! you really should try out Beat Saber! it's so much fun! 

24 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I remember someone at my first job mentioning that they played World of Tanks. Also, understandable on the Pokemon lifebar. Especially when dealing with a Pokemon with a lot of HP and the lifebar goes down so slowly at times.

Oh! yeah, it's a pain in the flank! but everyone is different *giggles*

5 minutes ago, Gun Metal Zebra said:

What kind of car do you drive?

I own two cars! one for summer and one for winter

my summer car is a 2013 Ford Mustang GT with manual transmission
my winter car is a 2016 Ford Fiesta :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If you had the chance to visit Equestria, would you want to ever meet the Wonderbolts? :Rara:

Also, what is your favorite dessert? Mine are blueberry cheesecakes, cookies with blueberry filling, blueberry-flavored ice creams, blueberry yogurts, blueberry pies, blueberry waffles, blueberry jams, blueberry jam in sandwiches, chimiblueberrychangas, blueberry-flavored cotton candies, blueberry cobblers, blueberry cupcakes, blueberry muffins, blueberry waffers, blueberry funnel cakes, lemon blueberry cakes, blueberry macarons, blueberry on pizzas with cheese, blueberries AND etcetera, etcetera! :squee:

Edited by Windy Breeze

9 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

I own two cars! one for summer and one for winter

my summer car is a 2013 Ford Mustang GT with manual transmission
my winter car is a 2016 Ford Fiesta :)

I also own two cars: a 2008 Toyota Corolla for the summer, and a 2013 Toyota Highlander for the winter. :)

What’s your favorite T-shirt?

2 minutes ago, Gun Metal Zebra said:

I also own two cars: a 2008 Toyota Corolla for the summer, and a 2013 Toyota Highlander for the winter. :)

What’s your favorite T-shirt?

Ohhh! That's awesome! my first car was nearly a Toyota Corolla but it was in a really bad shape.. sadly

Oof.. I don't have one to be honest, I wear what I like, if that makes sense x3 

7 minutes ago, Windy Breeze said:

If you had the chance to visit Equestria, would you want to ever meet the Wonderbolts? :Rara:

Also, what is your favorite dessert? Mine are blueberry cheesecakes, cookies with blueberry filling, blueberry-flavored ice cream, blueberry yogurt, blueberry pies, blueberry waffles, blueberry jam, chimiblueberrychanga, blueberry-flavored cotton candy, blueberry cobbler, AND etcetera, etcetera! :squee:

If they let me meet them x3 I'm pretty sure those guys are pretty busy with training :3 

my favorite dessert? I love watermelon! and when I really want to treat myself then I get myself a honeydew melon with vanilla ice cream! it's just sooooo good! :yay:

• Brohoof 2

*Sees that you visited my profile page*

Hello and Welcome to MLP Forums, @Sophie H.! I hope that you enjoy your stay! :eager:

Question: What is your favorite moment from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?

Thank You SO MUCH for answering my question! :D

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Sees that you visited my profile page*

Hello and Welcome to MLP Forums, @Sophie H.! I hope that you enjoy your stay! :eager:

Question: What is your favorite moment from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?

Thank You SO MUCH for answering my question! :D

There are so many interesting people! so yeah, I'm stalking a little *chuckles*

Thank you so much! and I do! :3 

Oohhh there are so many beautiful moments! it's just so hard to have a favorite one! I'm sorry I can't really answer that question D: 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

There are so many interesting people! so yeah, I'm stalking a little *chuckles*

Did you draw your OC yourself? I think she looks great! :grin:

@Dynamo Pad *SQUEEES and trots in place with excitement* YAY! You've met Sophie!!!

*Squees at @Sparklefan1234 and hugs with wings* Good question, both of you!!  *Smiles happily at @Windy Breeze* You all ask such great questions that you leave me wondering what I have left? *ponders for a moment*

Ohhh! If I could make you ANY potion in the world, what kind of potion would you request of me! :rarity:

YijeQPu.png

• Brohoof 2

40 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

Mhm! just imagine a movie or a game without music.. it would feel empty.. c:

Is it bad that I've experienced that even now without the music situation? I turned the music off on Pokemon as I have no sounds to concentrate on a competitive battle. It feels really weird, so I might have to fix the lack of music issue. No music is way too empty. :ButtercupLaugh:

41 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

It's fine! *chuckles*

Okies! *chuckles* 

41 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

Oh! it is a real long process! but it's so much fun to see how your space station floats around the planet and everything worked!
and YES! you really should try out Beat Saber! it's so much fun! 
Oh! yeah, it's a pain in the flank! but everyone is different *giggles*

I might have to look into it along with the other games as it now sounds like something to take interest in. I do know what that feels like as any kind of process paying off is very worth it in the long run. :) Same with Beat Saber as playing in the arcade with some rhythm games I've played are so addicting and so much fun! I can't agree with that as the lifebar has gotten faster at times in other games, but depends on if they use a gimmick to make the lifebar deplete quickly *chuckles*

3 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:

@Dynamo Pad *SQUEEES and trots in place with excitement* YAY! You've met Sophie!!!

*Squees at @Sparklefan1234 and hugs with wings* Good question, both of you!!  *Smiles happily at @Windy Breeze* You all ask such great questions that you leave me wondering what I have left? *ponders for a moment*

Ohhh! If I could make you ANY potion in the world, what kind of potion would you request of me! :rarity:

YijeQPu.png

*Is hugged* :blink:

@Sophie H. Are you and @Silk Glamour old friends from Equestria? 

(edited)
20 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Did you draw your OC yourself? I think she looks great! :grin:

Sadly I can't draw :( A friend of mine made that picture, maybe you know him? his name is Pizzamovies

17 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:

YijeQPu.png

Ohhhhhhh that's a good question! mhh.. let me think.. I would request a potion that's.. *sophie takes a sit, rubbing her chin* Oh! I would request a felix felicis! Since there are few cooking recpies I really want to try! *Smile brightly*

14 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Is it bad that I've experienced that even now without the music situation? I turned the music off on Pokemon as I have no sounds to concentrate on a competitive battle. It feels really weird, so I might have to fix the lack of music issue. No music is way too empty. :ButtercupLaugh:

I might have to look into it along with the other games as it now sounds like something to take interest in. I do know what that feels like as any kind of process paying off is very worth it in the long run. :) Same with Beat Saber as playing in the arcade with some rhythm games I've played are so addicting and so much fun! I can't agree with that as the lifebar has gotten faster at times in other games, but depends on if they use a gimmick to make the lifebar deplete quickly *chuckles*

I think turning off music in some situation just helps us focusing! it's like when I've to drive backwards with my car, I also turn the music off so I see better *Laughs at own bad joke* 

I think the lifebar really depends on the game, but for a simulation, I don't want to shoot another tank, only to know that the shell did -10 HP ^_^

Edited by Sophie H.
  • Brohoof 2