Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Sophie!

Sophie

1 minute ago, Silk Glamour said:

Oh my gosh, you're so right about this. I was discussing this with Sophie and also yesterday at an event. Life came from a meteor, so that's definitely quite telling that there might be life in other planets.. even if just microscopic.. :rarity: Such a fascinating topic. Space is endlessly interesting.

I am very into the idea of life on other worlds and I personally believe that humanity was partially altered by an advanced race and that is why we have mythology, since we were 'created' by the Union of Earth's evolutionary gift and a higher intelligence from some other place. 

Hey @TheRockARooster, This is Sophie, one of my good friends! Sophie, this is Rocky! He's such a good person all the way from Australia! Maybe Rocky has a question to ask? Or maybe do a little switch-a-roo and Sophie can ask about Australia *gigglefit*

• Brohoof 1

Hey @TheRockARooster, This is Sophie, one of my good friends! Sophie, this is Rocky! He's such a good person all the way from Australia! Maybe Rocky has a question to ask? Or maybe do a little switch-a-roo and Sophie can ask about Australia *gigglefit*

Thank you, Silky. ^^

Hi Sophie, how are you?

I also have another question, what's your favourite food?

2 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:

Oh, forgot my question:

Sophie! @TheRockARoosteris going to have some German food with his lovely family. Is there any dish you would recommend or maybe a favorite that you'd like to share?

Schnitzel! :D mhhhh it depends on what he likes! Schnitzel is the most famous german dish! what's also good is: Leberkäse (Very tasty! I love the Pizza version of it!), Weißwurst, Schnitzel and Roasted pork with dumplings, that would be the dishes I recommend!

2 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

Thank you, Silky. ^^

Hi Sophie, how are you?

I also have another question, what's your favourite food?

My absolute favorite food is noodles with tomato sauce and mini schnitzel! it's just sooo good!

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Sophie H. said:

Schnitzel! :D mhhhh it depends on what he likes! Schnitzel is the most famous german dish! what's also good is: Leberkäse (Very tasty! I love the Pizza version of it!), Weißwurst, Schnitzel and Roasted pork with dumplings, that would be the dishes I recommend!

My absolute favorite food is noodles with tomato sauce and mini schnitzel! it's just sooo good!

I love schnitzel and I think I'm gonna get one for lunch. ^^

Thank you for answering my question, Sophie.

I'll think of some more to ask you. ^^

Moments ago, TheRockARooster said:

Good choice! :3 

You're very welcome!

Sure! I'll do my best to answer them as best as I can :3

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

You enjoy that lovely early lunch, birthday boy! It warms my heart knowing you are celebrating with family such a special day!

You enjoy that lovely early lunch, birthday boy! It warms my heart knowing you are celebrating with family such a special day!

Ohhhh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :pinkie:

It's on the 20th :rarity:
I told you June and July is a busy birthday month. I need to catch up with all of my friends who had one 

Okay next question

What's your favorite place on Earth?

3 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:

1 minute ago, Sophie H. said:

Thank you, Silky and Sophie. ^^

2 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:

What's your favorite place on Earth?

Hard to say, mostly there were my heart is :)

3 minutes ago, -Solstice- said:

What do you think of Zipp?

She reminds me strongly on Rainbow Dash, but more caring for her friends and family, I like her 

U-uhm... :sealed:

*perks up with renewed interest*

Wait! o: 

*eyes shine at the idea of more magic* Is that how you taught me the magic of music and friendship???

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Lunaholic said:

Do you have any pet peeves? If yes, what are they?

Oh, Actually no I don't, I've my dog Kira and she's the most good girl in the world! :eager:

10 minutes ago, AuroraGlimmer said:

Hi Soph.. soo...what do you honestly think/feel about/of Silky?

*Sophie goes silent for a moment* 

I do enjoy her company, She makes me happy and she fills my heart with joy, even if she's a little bit too.. *Sophie pauses, thinking for the right words* serious sometimes, I love her smile and her character *Sophie rubs the backside of her head with a pink blush on her cheeks* She brightens up my day and I want to make sure she's happy because her smile gives so much to me. :blush: