Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Sophie!

Sophie

Moments ago, Sophie H. said:

*Sophie goes silent for a moment* 

I do enjoy her company, She makes me happy and she fills my heart with joy, even if she's a little bit too.. *Sophie pauses, thinking for the right words* serious sometimes, I love her smile and her character *Sophie rubs the backside of her head with a pink blush on her cheeks* She brightens up my day and I want to make sure she's happy because her smile gives so much to me. :blush:

Good answer, I'm very much the same

By "pet peeves" I meant those little (and weird) things that annoy you (like chewing, repetitive sounds etc.). I might had learned a slang word. English is not my native language so I don't know. Sorry!!!! :awwthanks:

But anyways. Nice to hear about your dog. I was going to ask about pets on my next question :)

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Lunaholic said:

By "pet peeves" I meant those little (and weird) things that annoy you (like chewing, repetitive sounds etc.). I might had learned a slang word because English is not my native language. Sorry!!!!

But anyways. Nice to hear about your dog. I was going to ask about pets on my next question :)

Ohhhhhh! Yeah, I'm sorry but English isn't my main lanugage as well x3 

Yeah, Kira does have that, like, she's always jumping on you and wants to be carried, like a little kid, it's really cute! but when you're not carefuly, then she may hurt herself :c 

Edited by Sophie H.

Don't worry, mine neither. So misunderstands can easily happen when both of us are communicating in foreign language with eachother :ButtercupLaugh:

Alright, next question: do you speak any language besides English and German (assuming that by your location)? Or do you want to learn a new language one day, if so; which language?

2 minutes ago, Lunaholic said:

Alright, next question: do you speak any language besides English and German (assuming that by your location)? Or do you want to learn a new language one day, if so; which language?

Ohhh! That's a good question! 

I know a few russian words but not much. Since english is the world language, I want to focus on that at first before I start thinking about learning another language, if that makes sense x3 

That makes sense! And Russian is a nice language. I know only little of it as well, not enough to communicate at all!

If this question is too personal, don't answer. But here we go: what do you do for living? What is your current occupation?

4 minutes ago, Lunaholic said:

what do you do for living? What is your current occupation?

Oh, I'll answer it, but just not very deep, say it this way, I'm traveling a lot within my country :3 

5 minutes ago, Lunaholic said:

That makes sense! And Russian is a nice language. I know only little of it as well, not enough to communicate at all!

Yeah! Privjet (Hello) is a word I know x3 

20 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

Oh, I'll answer it, but just not very deep, say it this way, I'm traveling a lot within my country :3 

Yeah! Privjet (Hello) is a word I know x3 

Interesting. I "travel" a lot too on my job, but not around the country. Around the city instead :ButtercupLaugh:

One more question before I have to continue on my work... What is your favorite time of the year and what makes it your favorite?

1 minute ago, Lunaholic said:

What is your favorite time of the year and what makes it your favorite?

My favorite time of the year is spring! I love when everything comes back to life and the air fills up with the sweet scents of the flowers, when everything begins to bloom and gets greener :)

I hope you've an awesome day! and take enough breaks! breaks are important :D

1 minute ago, TheRockARooster said:

Hi again, Sophie.

What’s your opinion on this jagerschnitzel?

Spoiler

Spoiler

5DDF66E6-5C93-4F15-9C59-F0BF8211B0B4.thumb.jpeg.3cedc70cd8dc9903c22871a2b0cc8dd4.jpeg

Woohooo! That looks amazing, birthday boy!!!!!
*feels her tummy grumble as she looks down and blushes*

Umm... my stomach also agrees....

1 minute ago, TheRockARooster said:

Hi again, Sophie.

What’s your opinion on this jagerschnitzel?

5DDF66E6-5C93-4F15-9C59-F0BF8211B0B4.thumb.jpeg.3cedc70cd8dc9903c22871a2b0cc8dd4.jpeg

Ohhhhh! That looks good! but for me, it would be too small x3 normally a Schnitzel is as big as the whole plate :3 but please! enjoy! and enjoy your day <3

10 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:

Woohooo! That looks amazing, birthday boy!!!!!
*feels her tummy grumble as she looks down and blushes*

Umm... my stomach also agrees....

It was so good, so amazing, Silky. ^^

I’m glad that your stomach agrees. ^^

7 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

Ohhhhh! That looks good! but for me, it would be too small x3 normally a Schnitzel is as big as the whole plate :3 but please! enjoy! and enjoy your day <3

I know what schnitzel you mean, Sophie. ^^

Thank you so much. ^^

Moments ago, TheRockARooster said:

I know what schnitzel you mean, Sophie. ^^

Thank you so much. ^^

If you ever consider to visit germany, let me know! I know a very good Schnitzel resturant! you'll love it!

4 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

Do you follow any sports, Sophie?

No I don't, I used to watch European football but it was very long ago x3

12 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

No I don't, I used to watch European football but it was very long ago x3

Then consider American Football:LunaMCM1:  

Do you like Scootaloo?  

Do you like Falcons?  

Do you like Scootaloo hanging out with Falcons?  

3 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Then consider American Football:LunaMCM1:  

Do you like Scootaloo?  

Do you like Falcons?  

Do you like Scootaloo hanging out with Falcons?  

I like scootaloo!

I like falcons! They're majestic!

That's a good question mh.. I think scootaloo wouldn't do that on her own, only with sweetie Bell and applebloom x3

I have visited Germany once and it was super fun! Only thing I wish I was aware of was that the shops are closed during the weekends. However, I will be back one day! I didn't get to see and experience enough!

Let's go with a simple question: what is your favorite color and why?

2 minutes ago, Lunaholic said:

I have visited Germany once and it was super fun! Only thing I wish I was aware of was that the shops are closed during the weekends. However, I will be back one day! I didn't get to see and experience enough!

Let's go with a simple question: what is your favorite color and why?

Don't worry, shops are open now on Saturday x3 

My favorite color is green, it's the color of luck and also healthy plants, that's why my favorite season is spring, when everything comes back to life :fluttershy: