Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have I posted in this thread before?

Pentium100

There are some long-running threads in a style of "Who is your favorite pony?". I may want to post in such a thread, but I do not want to repeat myself every month or year. However, so far, the only wa of knowing if I posted in this thread before that I know of is to go through all the pages and search for my name.

Is there any faster way to find out if I posted in a thread before (let's assume that my memory is not perfect and that I am too lazy to keep notes)? If not, I think there should be.

• Brohoof 1

There is no faster way.

If you can’t see your own post within the current viewable page, just assume you haven’t posted in the thread (even if you remember you did). And if you happen to post so both your old and new post are visible (in view when scrolling), it would pretty much only tell people you have the same opinion (thinking the same now, and then), or you have changed. That can be seen as good information for your friends to know.

12 hours ago, Pentium100 said:

I guess I got used to another forum where there was a mark on the thread icon to show this.

Like this? 

1951629331_Screenshot_20220717-033624_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.8784bac998195f2495d57178907c2515.jpg

circle is unread, dark star is posted in but  unread posts, light star is posted in and read all.

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, TheGleaner said:

circle is unread, dark star is posted in but  unread posts, light star is posted in and read all.

Thank you. I did not notice those marks before.