Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Icarus' Sun (1x1 with Sophie H)

Sphinx-Ara

@AuroraGlimmer

With another slow blink Sophie breaths out in relaxion "Oh wow! you scared me for a moment! I thought Pinkie is the one that does that" Sophie laughs for a short moment with a shake of her head "Silly" she says playfully with a sway of her tail "I didn't know ponies would do that to be honest.. but I guess some are just not happy with their natural colors?" Sophie thinks out loud as she watches the ducks a little more until he mentions Sophie being cute, a slight blush appears on her cheeks "Oh, shush" she smirks, nodding slowly "They are! that's why I love watching them."

@Sophie H.

Icarus nods "Yeah, I'm not even sure how Pinkie would dye her mane and tail, I'd imagine it'd take forever" he chuckles a little "when it comes to Aurora though, I keep her telling her natural colour is amazing" he then nods and smiles "cute and carefree, must be great to be a duck"

@AuroraGlimmer

"huh.." she mumbles "I never changed my mane color.." she says as she gazes up at her blond mane "Oh wait! I did! I changed my mane and tail color once to brown.. but.. eh I'm not that type for that" Sophie chuckles as she slowly gets up with a stretch "Gosh, it's getting late and my break is over" she groans before turning around, holding up her left hoof "it was nice meeting you! maybe we'll see each other on the celebration party when you move to ponyville?" Sophie asks with a warm smile and slow sway of her tail.

@Sophie H.

He blinks then shakes his head, it would seem that Sophie misunderstood him "Oh, well I mean, Aurora is really the only pony I know of that does it, anyway, yeah it is late and the guys are probably wondering where I'm at now." he'd say, standing up on all fours and stretching like a cat "and when I do get my own place, I'll be sure to let you know, so that you can be the one to plan the house warming"