Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Forest Walk - New (old) Song!

Sophie

Oh no... this is my absolute FAVORITE song... I imagine my self strolling through the park with the skies changing from stars to sun and then back to moonlight as I just continue trotting on and on enjoying the scenery as the atmosphere changes....

I love this song!!

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Astral Soul said:

I love this song too :> really relaxing and gives a good mood :D

Yay! makes me happy to hear! :3

48 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:

Oh no... this is my absolute FAVORITE song... I imagine my self strolling through the park with the skies changing from stars to sun and then back to moonlight as I just continue trotting on and on enjoying the scenery as the atmosphere changes....

I love this song!!

Aw! YAY! *happy tail sway*

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Sophie H. said:

I'd love to! 

Okay, this one has the same issue as the first two you sent in. I see you like to use the vi-IV-I-V, and I see you used a variation of it: iii-vi-I-V, then the second time however, you used a misplaced chord. I see the idea you were trying to go for with the mode mixture (which is the use of a chord outside the key signature that contains the same notes as a given key signature, but you treated the chord as the V chord, or the dominant. If you adjusted the chord progression, it could work: iii-vi-bVII-V7. With this new progression, B-flat and G7 share the notes D and F. Furthermore, using the relative minor of C would work too. As I said in our private message, try to explore more keys to get a completely different feel to your pieces. Again, we'll deep dive into this during our coaching time. :)