Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

no critique Gonna Be My Day Remix! Also: Looking for some music friends!

Varnull

(edited)

Hello everypony! I did this remix a couple days ago but here it is!

It is a future bass remix of the first G5 song "Gonna Be My Day". I am not looking for criticism on this one because I am looking for some friends that are into music production as well so we can discuss Ideas, collab, and give critique on each others work before we upload. I can't make many changes to this one due to it already being uploaded lol.

However, since uploading I have definitely noticed that the reverb is kinda overdone and maybe over did the drums a bit at the start.

Anyways, if you have any level of experience with music production and want to have a chat, I'd love to get to meet you!

Edited by Varnull

Hey there! Techincally, there's always room for feedback. Even if you've already uploaded this one, if you plan to do another remix, you could always use the feedback from this track here. :)

I'm a composer/producer myself. I mainly do live stuff and fuse genres!

6 minutes ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Hey there! Techincally, there's always room for feedback. Even if you've already uploaded this one, if you plan to do another remix, you could always use the feedback from this track here. :)

I'm a composer/producer myself. I mainly do live stuff and fuse genres!

that sound like fun! What genres do you enjoy fusing, and what is your favorite stuff to do live?

4 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:

I really love your channel!

@Sophie H. @Sir Starryholic fellow music lovers / makers unite!

1 minute ago, Sophie H. said:

*shy mode on* u-um hi :blush:

hello hello!! I have seen you posting about your music here and there and I think it's great!

6 minutes ago, Varnull said:

hello hello!! I have seen you posting about your music here and there and I think it's great!

Aww, Thank you! :eager: