Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What old sayings do you live your life by?

Reecejackox

Pretty much the yee old "treat others as you wish to be treated" mantra. :)

“Grow tough skin”. Trust me I sometimes regret living that motto. And sometimes it benefits depending the situation. But don’t get me wrong, I’m actually pretty nice guy but I have learn to protect myself too because of  that.  You get the motto.

Lately it’s been “no time to bleed”.

Also this

I think you mean, “if you don’t eat your meat, you can’t have any pudding!”

(edited)

"An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth". But unfortunately, some of the people who wronged me, did escape for now, for they have the support of a corrupt legal system that worships money.

Also, check this out. Deuteronomy 19:21 from the old testament for the people of Israel. "You must show no pity: life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, and foot for foot".

And Isreal is not a place, an ethnic or religious group. Israel means the people of God. The people who lives by his eternal laws and commandments. That is what means to be of Israel.

In older times people of righteousness were not weak victims of a corrupt and abusive system. They were not meek, they were strong and could execute justice.

Now compare the law of YHWH with the words of Jesus, according to the "new testament" which abolished many of the eternal laws and commandments of God under the promise of redemption from sin. Which is bs, basically.

Jesus: “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.” – Matthew 5:38–39

“But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them that despitefully use you; that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven.” – Matthew 5:43-48

And thus lawlessness and amorality have prospered to the point they were able to the overtake the whole world within a false paradigm of control, corruption, abuse and deception. So, regardless of the origins of this character that is the central point of the new testament, and the central image of the saturnian organization that spawned the false heliocentric paradigm in the vatican, with the jesuit astronomers. These teachings can only serve to bring more lawlesness into the world, not only that, but they directly contradict the original prophets.

And there are numerous examples in the old testament that tergiverse the original laws, and uses the excuse of mercy to serve the proliferation of wrongness. Which has weakened the righteous people, and strengthened the lawless ones. As the character of Jesus has been replicated in other cultures with similar characteristics and teachings, such as khrishna or buddha. Different faces of the same "planetary" deception disguised under a veil of lawless spirituality. It is world-wide paganism. It is another word for corruption.

This is why this "saying" is so important to me, especially in this kind of filthy world.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

• 1 year later...