Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you cry?

Akemi Homura

I rarely cry to the point where it's extremely difficult to do so.  There have been times I felt like crying; like I needed the emotional release, but I just couldn't do it.  Sometimes it's good to cry and one shouldn't be ashamed to express one's feelings.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Don't say, "I don't cry, I'm just sweating from my eyes." I don't mean tearing either, like when salt water gets in your eyes. It should be emotionally relate, whether from sorrow, joy, or even anger, how much/often do you cry?            

I know that I hardly cry, my best friend pasted away and I didn't cry at that. I show no emotions really, and I feel like I have no soul.

Edited by broniesunite

The only times I've cried since I turned fifteen was when I saw save derpy, in fact I still cry when I see that, and snowdrop. Its weird that this is the only fandom that can make me cry intentionally instead out of rage.

• Brohoof 1

I don't cry. Nothing sad ever happens. Anime that people claim to cry watching have never made me cry. The things that did make me tear up though was an episode from a recent anime I watched called "Baka and Test", and reading the fanfiction "My Sister Fluttershy".

I'm not much of a person who shows emotion. Not for sadness or frustration at least.

• Brohoof 1

Usually, I tend to cry myself to sleep, so there's that. Any other time, I don't show much emotion whatsoever. Pretty much emotionless for most of my day/night.

• Brohoof 1

I cry a lot in private but never in public. I cry at stupid things like songs and film and characters I like having a rough time. I am very emotional about little things. Oddly when big things happen I don't tend to cry as much.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have two different states of mind: The one, where i am relatively social and nice and all those good things is the one, that I am able to cry in. The other one is that of a stoic. I am usually in latter state of mind, since i like to have it nice and even inside my "emotional ocean". To answer the question: i havent cried since my grandpa died. Before that however i used to be an extremely emotional person, untill i got bullied. I had a massive down. I was crying alot. Then i discovered, that i was able to " switch" between being stoic and emotional. I will be emotional, as long as i think its within reasonal bounds. If the emotions seem to be going up, i switch to thinking stoic. Actually i was almost entirely stoic untill i stumbled upon MLP. It helped me accept more emotions again. <-- Reason #1 i love MLP.

Edited by Guest

@,

Hey, it looks like your topic was identical to an older one, so I've merged them together. In the future, please use the search function before creating a new thread. Thanks!  

I don't cry often, but ever since joining this site, I've find myself crying a lot in the last two months tham I have in the last year. It's just that there are people on this website that I really like and to hear that they are going through problems makes me sad inside. I guess I never really cared for people untill I knew them.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Hey, it looks like your topic was identical to an older one, so I've merged them together. In the future, please use the search function before creating a new thread. Thanks!  

I searched How often do you cry, but nothing came up, derp :derp:  Sorry next time I'll search more before posting a topic. Sometimes I ultimately derp.

I cry at least once a week. I'm easily choked up or moved to tears, for some reason. Just the other day I was crying over a news report about a disabled puppy learning to walk. I'm also susceptible to people yelling at me, and this happens frequently, so I'm usually crying over one thing or another.

To balance that off, one of my daily requirements is a good long laugh every day. xD Works like a charm.

• Brohoof 1

Every once in a while. The bottled up emotions just come spilling forth. The crying keeps up until my eyes get nice and puffy and then some. That's only for the bottled emotions case though. Sad movies/ games/ books only manage to make me teary eyed.

... And I've also cried when angry before (I'm not sure if I still would now. It's been a long time since I've ever been nearly as angry as I'd need to be for that to happen) and I've always hated that the tears would start flowing. Here I am trying to express my anger and tears start streaming down my cheeks. It was just embarrassing not being able to hold back the tears in those situations (especially when it was public).

A lot, ah song could play and the next then thing I know I'm in tears. I would have to say at least once a day if not twice and a lot of it is more music or MLP like Season 2 episode 1-2, I cry a lot on the 2 episode

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

It's very rare for me to cry. It's a good feeling to let it out and a sudden feeling of being invincible rushes over. At least that's how it makes me feel. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I rarely cry. But when I do, I do it discretely (shed a few tears) whenever I watch a heart-warming or emotional music video (if it touches me) and whenever I listen to specifically good music tracks that tend to make me cry because of how good they sound to me.

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 1

I usually cry when i'm under a lot of stress at the moment.

For example: I recently got lost in the city looking for my car. I broke down because I was so stressed.

I usually cry when i'm under a lot of stress at the moment.

For example: I recently got lost in the city looking for my car. I broke down because I was so stressed.

Geez...over a car?

Anyways. I only cry if I feel bad about something. 

(edited)

Yes, I admit it. I have been a crybaby. I still am a crybaby, but I'm better now. I don't cry just as much these days.

However, my eyes water a lot, to almost anything. Titanic always makes me cry like a baby.

Anything ever makes me cry or makes my eyes water. I don't see tears as weakness though, I see tears as strength for daring to express emotion.

Edited by darkwingmare