Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you cry?

Akemi Homura

I cry too much. Like, way too much. If you can fit 100000000000000000 words into one post, I would be able to explain everything that makes me cry.

I rarely cry because of emotions, but I cry from pain an awful lot, what with me being a gigantic wuss.

I think the last time I cried for reals was when I lost my job, and that was mostly due to panic.

I honestly have not cried for years, the closest i got was eyes watering and maybe slightly tearing up, but not crying. It would take alot to get me to the point of crying.

I don't cry from emotion since I think that's just ridiculous, but I obviously cry from pain and such. I dunno if that counts, though.

I cry a lot, but then I almost instantly stop crying and act like it never happened, and continue being happy :)

Like this, which actually accurately resembles me when I cry:

The last time i cried i was two year ago when my Grand Mother pass away. That day it was cloudy and rainy then when we walk outside the church then sun was rising and the sky got clear. Outside i just give a big hug to my Mom and cry.

Posted Image

I usually never cry, and maybe that's a problem. I would probably only cry if I had a really strong emotional connection to someone or something.

I also tend to have random bipolar moments, where I'm just sitting at lunch with my friends and then I start crying, and after one of my friends tries to calm me down I get mad and yell at them for about 5 -10 minutes... and then I keep asking to be fogiven after they already said that it was okay

I used to cry about things that really got to me, i suppose i still do, but not as much

But now-a-days i just get really pissed off and sarcastic. in fact i almost always am...

For instance, i got pissed over my 'Laffy Taffy' plastic wrapper refusing to open

SO

I started to violently mangle it in the middle of watching a movie with my parents.

When that didn't work, i just put it in my mouth with the wrapper still half on and chewed it as furiously as i could.

Hope yall enjoyed my taffy wrapper plight.

Not that often. I'm a bit of a cold person TBH, there isn't a whole lot of sad stuff that makes me cry. Every once in a while, a really sad TV show or movie will bring a tear or two down my face, but not full blown crying. A family members or a beloved pets death will, but I think that's pretty much a given for most people.

What most often makes me cry is just the stresses and unfairness of life all building up in my head, and on a particular day it overflows in the form of crying. This probably happens every three or four months, though there's no real regular interval.