Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you cry?

Akemi Homura

I cry when i'm having a particularly low moment, i suffer depression and some days are worse than others. In other words, i cry a few days a week, i was actually crying when i came across this thread.

(edited)

Extremely seldom. Last time I cried was my grandfather's death. Before that, maybe 7-10 years ago? I'm not usually one to cry, but when I do, its only a few tears and some sniffles.

Edited by The Big Bad Wolf

• 4 weeks later...

not very often now that i think about it the last time i cried is when my dog died about almost 7 months ago now beforethat when i read my little dashie ( that was some emotional shit ) and before that reading don't go outside 2 ( btw both books are mlp.fim fanfics)

(edited)

I cry with laughter at least once per week, if that counts. :3

...Well, I often cry at the end of some (very silly) movies, but in those cases, it lasts for, like, 2 minutes or so, and it's just a few tears... So it's not really a sorrowful feeling that suddenly struck me or anything like that. I can't remember the last time that happened.

Either my tears dried out, or I just can't find any reasons to cry for~

Edited by Lume~WMJ

I used to never cry, ever since I was about 8 I never felt the urge to cry since I was so detached, but as of last year when I started to stop being such a heartless puppy drowning bastard I cry maybe once a month just to get it out.

Even if I wanted to cry, I am unable. Something deep insides me prevents me from expressing that emotion, no matter how hard I really want to let it go.

Last time I properly cried was a few years back, and before that, many, many years before that one.

I haven't cried for literally years. I cant remember the last time but I was probably about 12. It just doesn't happen anymore. I find myself unable to cry. I didn't even cry when my Granddad died

I cry a lot. I have depression like many do, but I am also a very sensitive person when it comes to my emotions. (Near the end of EqG made me cry if that says anything) I will have random night when I get so depressed after it being bottled up and I will just cry, for an hour at least. It feels good after those bottled up feelings caused me so much depression and anxiety. This sadly happens a lot, because I am unable to express my emotions to others most of the time, so they build up over time.

Emotional turmoil and sensitiveness can make a person cry easily. Add in snowballing effects of problems, and you have a very volatile combination. Some people handle it better than others, holding back the tears, but others just release their emotions right away.

Just now I cried for about a minute until I stopped. Over the past view weeks I've been building up some negative feelings about myself and my life, and finally let it all out. The actually crying wasn't strong, as tears just fell out of my eyes, but the sobs were rather loud... that and the Celtics losing to Miami (an emotional loss, mind you - but we won't get into that), and the fact that my mom yelled at me (we won't get into details), and later sympathized with me let me release the proverbial gates.

Rarely do I ever cry, but I do feel emotions and sadness more than the average person. The past three years have been rather emotional for me and my friends, so there's that too. The last time I cried was late March where my mom and I got into a fight, and I ended up saying some stupid things. Realizing the error of my ways, I let my emotions go, to which my mom sympathized. Anything before that? Early April of 2010. Life was getting sort of tough for me, and I let it all out after being accused of hanging around somewhere after school (my mom saw me exiting the school a different direction, so she thought I was doing some bad things). That year in particular looked like it was spiralling out of control, but I ended up discovering what friendship meant a month later.

So yes, that's some of my stuff for you. Post yours.

i cry sometimes......when im alone in a dark house when its nighttime. during the rest of the time i am known as the perky, cheery and happy person, though what they dont know is i have many more emotions than just being pinkie pie all of the time (and by that i mean happy, not a cerial killer that has a fantasy of skinning and dissecting ponies).

(edited)

I do tear up at some thing that do get to me (sad fics involving death or heart break) because I am a bit emotional and I just hold in my tears because I feel really vulnerable and it makes me look weak. When I get overwhelmed and have a breakdown from holding in feelings ,I lock myself in my room and sob so no one can see me. Also I have days where I am emotionless and can't feel sad or even give sympathy.

Edited by Fallen

I rarely ever cry but occasioanlly I did; recently I cried because I lost two of my best friends and therefore was pretty much alone. I don't think crying is a sign of weakness; I actually think that being unashamed enough to admit when you cry is a sign of strength if anything

I cry when I get kicked in the nuts.  That's pretty painful.  I seem to get impacted there quite often.  I don't even know why.

Other then that, I don't think I've cried since my grandfather passed away.

I don't cry, CUZ I'M A MAN!!!!

In all honesty, I really don't cry at Physical pain, (anymore). I used to throw tantrums, and cry all the time when I was younger. But now... I have a nice technique that helps me relieve any stress I have, and I'm a lot more calm than I used to be.

However... When something happens, like a funeral, or a really sad sadfic (To this day only My Little Dashie has worked.). It happens when the technique doesn't work and the stress of my life overwhelms me. But the number one cause to make me cry lately, is when I feel like I'm not being heard by anyone, or something like that, where I feel so inferior. But I'll be honest, that doesn't really happen too often, which I'm glad about.

To be honest, I am a very sensitive person. I actually cry frequently. I mostly cry because Someone hurts me in some way, shape, or form. Although I try my hardest not to. ^-^

I have very bad issues, both mentally and hormonal.  So yeah, I cry a few times a day.  It's usually when my parents yell at me or when I get hurt.

The only two things ever really cried at were the grean mile and... oh god ... Marley and Me. I sorry, but if marley and me doesnt have you sobbing by the end, there is no part of you that is human at all. And also, I cried at snowdrop (I know, I know, I can literally hear all the haters and trolls at the door).

The only two things ever really cried at were the grean mile and... oh god ... Marley and Me. I sorry, but if marley and me doesnt have you sobbing by the end, there is no part of you that is human at all. And also, I cried at snowdrop (I know, I know, I can literally hear all the haters and trolls at the door).

I was crying so much in the last half of Snowdrop.  It was just so good.  I hate such sad little things but it was just precious and special.

I was crying so much in the last half of Snowdrop.  It was just so good.  I hate such sad little things but it was just precious and special.

For me, snowdrop was a trap. It was in my youtube in box for 2 weeks until I watched it blind. You see, when I cry, I dont just cry, I sob like a little girl (which is why I try to avoid crying and why I havent read my little dashie yet).

(edited)

I'm a 16 year old male. who's actually pretty strong with things, but mentally, and Emotionally I'm as Unstable as it gets,

I cry quite often Around Once to Twice a Night, And Around Three Times Throughout the day Mostly I cry myself to sleep, and I cry because of Stress, and because of things going on around me, I am a Depressed person.

I'm not proud of it, but I have been told that I am quite the emotional one, anything that Strikes me hard will make me cry.

I cry Because of Emotional Reasons, Mentally, not Psychically Just Mentally..

~Sapphire <3

Edited by Sapphire Quill

Despite being known to be sensitive, I very rarely cry. I usually do a bit at certain sad emotional parts of movies (tears, not obnoxious crying) and when loved ones have died (only when alone, if someone else is around I'll fight to bottle it up). On rare occasion, I shed some tears in moments of great joy and emotion.

Overall, rarely.

Only when I read or see something that's REALLY SAD!! But not everyday, I actually rarely cry. It's kind of surprising what I consider enough to make me cry. I laugh easily, but don't cry easily.

(edited)

Well I cry when I feel sad obviously I also when the ponies cry or get sad. sad.png  I have no idea why but I'm just like, "I feel you bro."  Or should I say...brony. laugh.png

Edited by PercyThePony
  • Brohoof 1