Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you cry?

Akemi Homura

Its been a good bit since I have last. I just don't cry alot. Honestly i'm more likely to cry from frustration if i do then sadness it seems.

I kinda wish I cried more often honestly, but I don't. I still feel emotions though, and I think I'm still atleast decently emotional, i just don't cry alot. 

So idk, how often is hard to say, like a few times a year maybe? 

The last time I cried was when I was watching a tv show about penguins. They were traveling through this ice maze type thing and one slipped over and fell so the other penguins left him behind. Then a blizzard started to form and the other penguins were huddled together and the other one was walking all alone D: I just lost it. I have a weakness for animals

(edited)

It is difficult to say how often that I cry.  Sometimes it might be only every couple of weeks.  Other times I might cry every day.  

I usually cry when I am watching or reading something emotional - either happy or sad. 

Edited by Shawn Parks

(edited)

I almost never cry, but when I do, it's moments of extreme sadness, (Family member's death)  or extreme pain. (Physical injuries)

If someone were to bully and pick on me severely, then I would probably cry too. (It's rare, though.)

Edited by Twi Rubix

(edited)

Well let's just say I cry a lot during school.

It was so bad this year I didn't even want to go to school anymore. 

WALL OF TEXT INCOMING!

It started back in Kindergarten. I was scared of talking to anyone, so I went by myself. I grabbed a dinosaur and started playing with it. I just sat there in silence, while I'd get weird looks from the girls. In Kindergarten I was mostly just alone. I was worse than fluttershy. Someone would come up to me, and I'd stay silent and just stare. the older grades got better, but then bullies everywhere. I even talked to the teachers and they'd make the bullies say sorry but they'd go do it again. At this point I was friends with everyone, but I still left the school.

New school.. I was silent. for three days no one talked to me. Then a kid came up and asked me for my name. Soon I met more and more.. I was so happy. This girl got very pissed at me for not telling her something, and I started crying because she began calling me names (grade 5 btw). My friends weren't amused and destroyed her fort, she framed me but when the teacher came, but I explained and The teacher believed me. 

Grade six comes by, and I'm separated from a guy I'm SUPER close with. Like, SUPER DUPER close. People would make jokes that he liked me and we'd laugh off and joke about it. Well, this guy came up to me, grabbed my paper and showed it to everyone making fun of me... They all started pointing and laughing. It was break, so I ran outside crying. I felt like a failure, I called myself stupid. I said so many bad things about me. I come back inside and I trip, collapsing into the lockers. I have tears streaming down my face and I'm crying loudly. My super duper close friend kneels down and asks me what's wrong, but the teacher took me away before I could clear my throat. I glanced at him a last time and all I could see on his face was worry. Teacher taught me stuff, skip minidrama.

Grade seven.. Oh God grade seven. Well I was back with barely any of my friends, though I was super duper close with.. But this was the point where the guys were getting into dating. Well, he fell for a girl who hated me. She spread rumors all around and EVERYONE believed her... Even him. 

After he started dating her, he would ignore me. He wouldn't talk to me at all (this part kinda reminds me of Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry for some reason, idk) and it really hurt. I gave up on him and didn't speak to him again. I made new friends in this time, but then one day he came up to me and word spread of how he and the girl broke up, so he wanted to be my friend again. Well, I let him... Then again he ignored me.. and at this point I had enough and ahven't talked to him so far.

Edited by Thunderstorm

I usually cry when I'm insulting myself in a bad situation, and another insult is added to the pile. Something as little as "Your avatar is ugly. Change it," can make me cry. Hard.

I don't know, ussualy never. The only time I'll cry is to vent out bottling emotions before they end up destroying me from the inside. But that rarely ever happens, I even went to a funeral once and didn't cry. I was the only person who didn't cry. When I was in elementary school I would cry almost every day. *sigh*

(edited)

Well let's just say I cry a lot during school.

It was so bad this year I didn't even want to go to school anymore. 

WALL OF TEXT INCOMING!

It started back in Kindergarten. I was scared of talking to anyone, so I went by myself. I grabbed a dinosaur and started playing with it. I just sat there in silence, while I'd get weird looks from the girls. In Kindergarten I was mostly just alone. I was worse than fluttershy. Someone would come up to me, and I'd stay silent and just stare. the older grades got better, but then bullies everywhere. I even talked to the teachers and they'd make the bullies say sorry but they'd go do it again. At this point I was friends with everyone, but I still left the school.

New school.. I was silent. for three days no one talked to me. Then a kid came up and asked me for my name. Soon I met more and more.. I was so happy. This girl got very pissed at me for not telling her something, and I started crying because she began calling me names (grade 5 btw). My friends weren't amused and destroyed her fort, she framed me but when the teacher came, but I explained and The teacher believed me. 

Grade six comes by, and I'm separated from a guy I'm SUPER close with. Like, SUPER DUPER close. People would make jokes that he liked me and we'd laugh off and joke about it. Well, this guy came up to me, grabbed my paper and showed it to everyone making fun of me... They all started pointing and laughing. It was break, so I ran outside crying. I felt like a failure, I called myself stupid. I said so many bad things about me. I come back inside and I trip, collapsing into the lockers. I have tears streaming down my face and I'm crying loudly. My super duper close friend kneels down and asks me what's wrong, but the teacher took me away before I could clear my throat. I glanced at him a last time and all I could see on his face was worry. Teacher taught me stuff, skip minidrama.

Grade seven.. Oh God grade seven. Well I was back with barely any of my friends, though I was super duper close with.. But this was the point where the guys were getting into dating. Well, he fell for a girl who hated me. She spread rumors all around and EVERYONE believed her... Even him. 

After he started dating her, he would ignore me. He wouldn't talk to me at all (this part kinda reminds me of Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry for some reason, idk) and it really hurt. I gave up on him and didn't speak to him again. I made new friends in this time, but then one day he came up to me and word spread of how he and the girl broke up, so he wanted to be my friend again. Well, I let him... Then again he ignored me.. and at this point I had enough and ahven't talked to him so far.

When I was at elementary school, I was also afraid of going there D: I was also very quiet and I was afraid especially of the way to and from the school, because some of the bad guys always went the same way (so I was forced to walk the other longer way then) D: Once they even made some kid from their "group" to pour out a water from a bottle on me when it was cold weather. sad.png  I was also scared of PE because we played dodgeball almost every PE ._.

Luckily the secondary school was much much better. A lot of friendly people, who even let me play some games on PE. My communication skills raised rapidly there. I hope it gets better for you too soon smile.png

Edited by Gekoncze
  • Brohoof 1

Crying is something I have not done in a long time. It seems pointless to just sit there and cry as it will not solve any problem you are facing. When things get tough you either laugh or cry and it is a lot easier to do things with a smile on your face.

I very VERY rarely cry. Last time I cried was when my friend had gone into a deep depression and we had a major fight. Other then that I havent cried in ages

(edited)

i do this is and this is what my dad says to me once in a while Don't be ashamed to weep; 'tis right to grieve. Tears are only water, and flowers, trees, and fruit cannot grow without water. But there must be sunlight also. A wounded heart will heal in time, and when it does, the memory and love of our lost ones is sealed inside to comfort us.

Edited by @Vinyl Scratch

Over the past view weeks I've been building up some negative feelings about myself and my life, and finally let it all out. The actually crying wasn't strong, as tears just fell out of my eyes

Yeah, that's pretty much it for me.

I'm not one to get super-emotional over things, but lately things haven't been going so well for me.

But everything should be better soon. So no more crying from me for a while!

I tend to cry quite a bit. Uh, things happened last year, and whenever I see something that triggers a memory, I just tend to curl up in a tiny ball a cry for a bit.

I play quite a bit of video games, and the only games I've cried in so far are 'The Last of Us' and 'Walking Dead', Walking Dead for dat ending ;~; and Last of Us for dat intro ;~;

(edited)

Speaking of zombie games making you cry, the commercial for "Dead Island" made me cry.  

I first heard the music on a Derpy video, which also made me cry.

Edited by Shawn Parks

Well I used to cry every day until I saw mlp it gave me courage now I have great friends and I nearly never cry I only cry at things like wedding or sad movies

Some things that make other people cry don't make me cry. 

I cry a lot. I go to a LOT of funerals and even when I didn't even know the person that well I still cry. I read "My Little Dashie" and didn't even shed a tear. I read a completely different fanfic from a different fandom and cried over it. So I guess it kinda depends...

I don't often cry about real life problems because if there's a problem, and I know it's a problem, there's always a solution. 

(edited)

I can be very oversensitive at times but most of my life I have more angry than sad emotions. I agree with Bohtty. Crying doesn't really help but it'll probably make you feel better after a good one but I sincerely hope it wouldn't be too much.

Edited by Magyk

I cry very rarely.

The only times I do shed a tear is when a tragic thing happens to one of my family members, or when I have suffered a total breakdown of depression because of something horrible that happened.

But despite all that, I always try my best to put a straight face, and go along with it.  

I sometimes cry. Not as often as I used to. Since I feel so alone in this world, I am depressed. On top of my depression, I start attacking myself and wishing I didn't exist. Soon after, I'm either more sad and moody or crying until I put myself to sleep. I say I cry about three or four times a week. So, I guess I should say I cry often instead of sometimes then.

It really depends. When I was younger, I didn't cry very often; maybe three times a year. Back when I was in my awful older high school, I sucked everything up and didn't tell any adults about my constant and really bad indirect bullying problems, and everything snowballed until it came to the point where I cried every day. My parents had no idea. And that was only after a semester, and then I moved out of country. (At least it was a learning experience, I guess?) 

Luckily now I'm not depressed anymore, and the only times I cry are when I read/watch something very sad or when my brother is so irritating I cry tears of pure annoyance and frustration. So basically, rarely.