Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you cry?

Akemi Homura

I used to cry a lot when I was younger. Now, it's extremely rare, though there have been occasions where I came really close to. I think I've damaged my tear ducts from crying so much.

(edited)

Not very often, but I started crying earlier though. We're talking so hard that I couldn't breathe. >< I was crying because my hero PelleK liked every one of the first five posts on his status except for mine. Yeah, it might not seem like a big deal. However, it was for me because this guy means the world to me. So, of course I fricken cried my eyes out...

But no, I don't cry often. If I do cry, other than over my hero, it's because of my meltdowns due to Autism. Though, I haven't had one of those since last year when I thought it was Senpai's last year at Saboten.

Edited by AdorbzFangirl

(edited)

Well... almost every time I watch/read some sadstuck. Oh and the later part of homestuck in general... makes me shed a tear... lots of them... also I tend to cry when I'm practicing crying on cue, which is most nights. Great way to relieve stress, y'know.

*whisperwhisper*

What? Guys aren't supposed to know how to cry on cue?

*whisperwhisper*

Well fuck you, I'm doing it anyways!

Heh, yeah, I love crying, pulling my heart out, giving my feels a workout.  

Edited by K'atar

Practically every time I watch "Sonic Rainboom" and a number of other Rainbow-centric episodes.  Mostly happy tears. ; _ ;  That's an honest answer; I'm not making light of the topic.  Years prior I seemingly (perhaps even somewhat consciously) shut down in the tears department.  I compartmentalized until it became second nature.  So it's been something of a relief - and unexpected pleasure - to cry again.

Sad music, and sad stories/ movies can get me to that point.

But since I don't do much of any of those then well not often. I mean for what 13 years x3? I didn't cry even at funerals :/.

But lately I have had some problems driving me to it, feels weird to cry x3

Sometimes when I'm really sad, I want to cry, but can't. It just doesn't work. But when I tell someone... *gush* (T.T)

I don't really tell anyone though, (Btw, internet doesn't count, that's typing.) so crying is kept to a minimum. I did shed a few tears when Mr. Foo died in Fullmetal Alchemist... I don't know why, but it was really sad... ;-;

(edited)

Last time I cried was when I read Past Sins (October 2014). Before that, it was when my best friend and love interest told me to go away (July 2014). Both of those instances hit me pretty hard. It's amazing that I've only cried twice in the past seven months, considering I used to cry once or twice a day during the earlier part of 2014. That's what depression will do.

I don't consider stories, movies, or other media to count, though. To me, I'm only crying if it's over something that's really happening. Otherwise, it feels different. Crying over a fictional character's pain is something else entirely.

Edited by Admiral Regulus
  • Brohoof 1

I cry...........................it has to be something emotional that hits me..................I cried when a close friend of mine died.......I did not cry at my great grandfathers funeral...........I almost cried when my younger brother was in a car accident a year ago...................So........When I saw the news for the school shootings I cried..................when a friend of mine told me of when she was ------- I cried with her.............I sometimes cry at certain sad movies or shows or books.....................when (who I thought at the time, I was 11) my friend betrayed me and shoved me down the stairs and had an older 15 year old beat me, I did not cry,...............when they threatened to kill my dog I cried............I shed very few tears for myself..................but I am overly empathetic to others............I guess....I don't know.

There's months where I could cry every single day until falling asleep, but there were others were I would just hold it inside and after a week I would spend the whole night just crying, what's good (or bad) is that I can cry pretty silently so no one ever notices, now, there are times when I feel like crying in the middle of the street but I know I can't, I've cried in my uni's bathroom just from being unstable so all in all I cry too often :/

• 3 years later...

Not very often. I have a hard time expressing myself "properly" due to my autism. So, if I'm expected to cry at a funeral... I wouldn't be able to do it. I'm the type that tends to hold things until a meltdown comes a long. ><

not counting when i was a kid.
the weird thing about me is i don't even cry at funerals(not even my father's),but i cried when i saw grave of the fireflies,i mean c'mon why would fiction evoke smt that real life(or rather lack thereof)can't