Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's your goal for today?

Sophie

Ohhh my gosh! I'm so excited for today!

Actually, I was supposed to go to a wedding as bridesmaid but it got cancelled due to Covid. Can't risk it when I'm only 2 weeks away from my flight to Paris! 

So, with my plans cancelled, I intend to get some chores done, do some lovely art from my friends and a personal project with you in it, Sophie :rarity:

I'm looking forward to taking baby steps in the right direction of my goals. Sometimes it's easy to procrastinate when you feel overwhelmed (this week I shall be glomped!) But today.. I'll take it easy!

Thanks for this post!

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:

Ohhh my gosh! I'm so excited for today!

Actually, I was supposed to go to a wedding as bridesmaid but it got cancelled due to Covid. Can't risk it when I'm only 2 weeks away from my flight to Paris! 

So, with my plans cancelled, I intend to get some chores done, do some lovely art from my friends and a personal project with you in it, Sophie :rarity:

I'm looking forward to taking baby steps in the right direction of my goals. Sometimes it's easy to procrastinate when you feel overwhelmed (this week I shall be glomped!) But today.. I'll take it easy!

Thanks for this post!

I'm so sorry about the wedding.. but you're right! the risk of getting Covid is something that can't be dealt easily with. gosh! only two weeks where you're just a few hours away from me! I hope you've a lot of fun! and make sure to send me a lot of pictures! ♥

p-project with me? :blush: I...feel so happy right now! I want to cry!

*nods!* small steps are also steps! and be sure! I'll be there! making sure you won't fall! 

thank you for being awesome! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

GOSH SOPHIE!! I'll be meeting with some other friends from the forums -- if you want -- you can come tag along as well! Wouldn't that be crazy?! *happy giggle* 

But don't worry ... when you all come to New York CITY we're gonna have a blast! Lots of PARTIES and riding in the crazy Mustang -- I know how much you love those ahaha what an odd coincidence that we both drive the same car :rarity:

We're going to PAR TAYYY like it's your birfffdaeeeeeee

So even if you don't make it to France.... we shall unite together with friends again!

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

I'm so sorry about the wedding.. but you're right! the risk of getting Covid is something that can't be dealt easily with. gosh! only two weeks where you're just a few hours away from me! I hope you've a lot of fun! and make sure to send me a lot of pictures! ♥

p-project with me? :blush: I...feel so happy right now! I want to cry!

*nods!* small steps are also steps! and be sure! I'll be there! making sure you won't fall! 

thank you for being awesome! :fluttershy:

Yes! It's a secret gift project. TOP SECRET INFOR-MAYY-SHUNNNNNN!!!
Getting to it now, actually :toldya:

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:

GOSH SOPHIE!! I'll be meeting with some other friends from the forums -- if you want -- you can come tag along as well! Wouldn't that be crazy?! *happy giggle* 

But don't worry ... when you all come to New York CITY we're gonna have a blast! Lots of PARTIES and riding in the crazy Mustang -- I know how much you love those ahaha what an odd coincidence that we both drive the same car :rarity:

We're going to PAR TAYYY like it's your birfffdaeeeeeee

So even if you don't make it to France.... we shall unite together with friends again!

Gosh I would love to! but sadly my work is increasing right now and there's little time for me.. also need to safe money for october to spoil a special someone :toldya:

PARTAYYYY!

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

Gosh I would love to! but sadly my work is increasing right now and there's little time for me.. also need to safe money for october to spoil a special someone :toldya:

PARTAYYYY!

October is the month for New York City partying, then! Oh oh oh we'll have a picnic and drive around on those sunny days. Gosh, did you know there's a restaurant with grandmas who cook you authentic meals from their countries?! WE NEED TO TRY IT ALL, SOPHIE!!!  My good friend @Astral Soul will be in the States this year too but not in New York :(

Maybe one day, though. I look forward to when you arrive! Germany is quite far away. 

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Silk Glamour said:

October is the month for New York City partying, then! Oh oh oh we'll have a picnic and drive around on those sunny days. Gosh, did you know there's a restaurant with grandmas who cook you authentic meals from their countries?! WE NEED TO TRY IT ALL, SOPHIE!!!  My good friend @Astral Soul will be in the States this year too but not in New York :(

Maybe one day, though. I look forward to when you arrive! Germany is quite far away. 

P-PICNIC?! LIKE IN THE MOVIES?! :pinkie: WITH A BASKET? AND A CUTE BLANKET TO SIT ON?! *Sophie circles herself because of excitment*

I can't wait! I LOVE THE RESAURANT! I wonder what kind of dishes they make when we go there!

Aw.. I'm pretty sure we'll meet @Astral Soul sooner or later c:

• Brohoof 2

I am going to drive at ridiculous speeds in my friends new driving rig on his PC :3

So today I an a pony of simple tastes. DRIVING FAST :D

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

P-PICNIC?! LIKE IN THE MOVIES?! :pinkie: WITH A BASKET? AND A CUTE BLANKET TO SIT ON?! *Sophie circles herself because of excitment*

I can't wait! I LOVE THE RESAURANT! I wonder what kind of dishes they make when we go there!

Aw.. I'm pretty sure we'll meet 
@Astral Soul sooner or later c:

OH MY GOSH, YES LET ME SHOW YOU A PICTURE OF ME FEEDING A SQUIRREL IN ONE OF MY MOST PREVIOUS PICNICS -- it was SO CUTE I can't even...

It just... took it right out of my hand!! The cheeky little rascal! hahaah 
Also, I was waiting for my friends so I was under a tree in a spot with no grass but we eventually met up and went to a greener spot. It was incredible. NOW IT'S JUST MISSING YOU @Sophie H. AND OTHER FRIENDS TO JOIN <3 
This was New York City - Central Park :D

219995D2-ED28-4112-9F73-78079B8D8859.jpg
023BA520-8571-411C-9CCA-905F6467D85C.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Sir Starryholic said:

I am going to drive at ridiculous speeds in my friends new driving rig on his PC :3

GOTTA GO FAST -- GOTTA GO FAST
GOTTA GO FASTER FASTER FASTER FAAASSSTTTTTTT
NO TIME FOR RELAXATIONNNNN *SQUEEE* JUST GO GO GO GO GO GO OG 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sir Starryholic said:

Ohhh! sounds awesome! be careful! and fasten your seatbelts :3

• Brohoof 1

I don't have any plans for today so I am probably just gonna continue where I left off on watching mlp (rewatching since I stopped at season 6 years ago) and gonna play random stuff on my keyboard while watching till something sticks. Nothing too crazy  :derp:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Varnull said:

I don't have any plans for today so I am probably just gonna continue where I left off on watching mlp (rewatching since I stopped at season 6 years ago) and gonna play random stuff on my keyboard while watching till something sticks. Nothing too crazy  :derp:

Well watching MLP sure is a plan for today! :3 also playing games! I hope you've a lot of fun doing that ^3^

• Brohoof 1

oh my gosh, you're on season 6?! I'm on season 5! I have to catch up !! I get so excited and inspired... maybe I can add that to my plans today, too...  @Sir Starryholic @-Solstice- D-do you guys think you'd like to join? :awwthanks: Anyone else is welcomed, too...

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:

oh my gosh, you're on season 6?! I'm on season 5! I have to catch up !! I get so excited and inspired... maybe I can add that to my plans today, too...  @Sir Starryholic @-Solstice- D-do you guys think you'd like to join? :awwthanks: Anyone else is welcomed, too...

I wouldn't mind watching it again.. since it's a completely different experience when you do that with friends! 
only if I'm allowed to *nervous hoof scratching*

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:

ah, that's just where I stopped last time. I am rewatching from the start so really I am on season 3 currently xP 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

Well watching MLP sure is a plan for today! :3 also playing games! I hope you've a lot of fun doing that ^3^

I mean a piano keyboard :adorkable: unless you were talking about yourself. Goodness, I sure need to use better words. :derp:

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Varnull said:

I mean a piano keyboard :adorkable: unless you were talking about yourself. Goodness, I sure need to use better words. :derp:

Oh oh oh ! Um... *timid smile* Then maybe we can have a watch party? If... you're comfortable with that, of course. Gosh... that would be so adorable. If not, that's ok too just know it's an open invitation and whatever you choose -- you're definitely not alone cause we'll be somewhere watching it with you :squee:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Silk Glamour said:

Oh oh oh ! Um... *timid smile* Then maybe we can have a watch party? If... you're comfortable with that, of course. Gosh... that would be so adorable. If not, that's ok too just know it's an open invitation and whatever you choose -- you're definitely not alone cause we'll be somewhere watching it with you :squee:

oh, I didn't even know you were talking about me when you suggested the watch party. That would be awesome!! I would be very excited to join a group of mlp fans again to watch the show! It's been years since I've had an opportunity like that :mlp_yeehaa: count me in!

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Varnull said:

oh, I didn't even know you were talking about me when you suggested the watch party. That would be awesome!! I would be very excited to join a group of mlp fans again to watch the show! It's been years since I've had an opportunity like that :mlp_yeehaa: count me in!

YAAAY!

• Brohoof 1

Ahhh!! My heart!! Happy plans for today. Can't wait! 

• Brohoof 1