Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's your goal for today?

Sophie

6 minutes ago, -Solstice- said:

@Silk Glamour

I don't ever check notifications on the forums, for most, if not all threads (if I am not directly involved). Wish I could go places, but now isn't the time for that, enjoy it while you are there.

Can I take a pocket collapse with me? :squee:
I hear it's not safe out there without one...

Moments ago, Silk Glamour said:

Can I take a pocket collapse with me? :squee:
I hear it's not safe out there without one...

She'll give you a pocket watch, how about that? 

1 minute ago, -Solstice- said:

She'll give you a pocket watch, how about that? 

I'll take it! It'll match the times :mlp_icwudt: ba dum tisssssss

I'll see my way out...

• Brohoof 1

Another Fun Fact:  In Germany, east of France, the first NFL game will be hosted in that country:catface:  The matchup?  

Seattle Seahawks (led by a different quarterback):worry: vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (led by Tom Brady):sneer:  

Wish I could achieve a goal of attending this year's Steelers vs. Falcons NFL game:awed:  

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, EpicEnergy said:

exercise

I haven't completed it though.

I feel this, too hard. lol It's like I exercise more in my planning to exercise and by the time I actually get to it I'm already exhausted. :laugh:
My gym membership is just there as decoration for now.
 :ButtercupLaugh:
Tonight, I've scratched off most of my checklist and I'm getting ready for bed.

8 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

I'm gonna try and keep things good and negative stuff out of my head as well as trying to stay warm since it's still freezing over here in Australia.

You can do it, Rocky!!! 
I'm gonna go and get a glass of water and prepare to sleep. Had to check in when my email said you posted. :rarity: Always good to know what's new with you, Rocky. Hope you have a lovely day. Across the world from you, so it's the exact opposite hour but I shall see you again! 

1 minute ago, Silk Glamour said:

You can do it, Rocky!!! 
I'm gonna go and get a glass of water and prepare to sleep. Had to check in when my email said you posted. :rarity: Always good to know what's new with you, Rocky. Hope you have a lovely day. Across the world from you, so it's the exact opposite hour but I shall see you again! 

Thank you, Silky. ^^

12 hours ago, Silk Glamour said:

In my opinion, darkness is the default thanks to the laws of entropy. This is why I stand to defy it. So as not to allow the energies of Saturn: restriction, stagnation, etc to consume me...

Another goal for today since #3 is being postponed: @ZiggWheelsManning and I shall defy Murphy's law/dark forces with our colorful lightsabers! 

DtI4tdK.png
@Sir Starryholic and Star Silk - Be the light in the night

Can I just say how completely gorgeous You look with yellow one? :squee:

My plans for today are simple: a very long walk to make up for yesterday's excessive (not TOO excessive) eating and hopefully some fun on forums :3 Oh and also playing Heroes of Might and Magic a bit, because I have a nostalgia attack. 

This thread was made just yesterday and has already 3 pages and I absolutely love it xD

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Silk Glamour said:

GOTTA GO FAST -- GOTTA GO FAST
GOTTA GO FASTER FASTER FASTER FAAASSSTTTTTTT
NO TIME FOR RELAXATIONNNNN *SQUEEE* JUST GO GO GO GO GO GO OG 

Also I went so fast I managed to pierce through textures of the game and take a jolly ride towards the limbo. So.Worth.It. :pinkie:

Also for some reason I cannot quote the post asking for that - I would love to watch MLP with You guys ;-; that would be amazing! :pinkie:

Today, I plan to set healthier patterns that enlighten my life and spark joy to me in some way. This is how I wish to spend my time and even my company, with something enriching and lovely that we can grow together in. 

1 hour ago, Denim&Venöm said:
  • Bag up laundry for the laundromat. 
  • Get to family dinner on time this time. 
  • Maybe play more Cyberpunk without it crashing this time.
  • Watch more wrestling.

Ohhh! playing too much so you forget family dinner? :3 
it sounds weird but my family used to have a ringing bell, everytime dinner was done, my mother was ringing that little bell, whoever showed up got dinner, who didn't well, better luck next time :laugh:

24 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

Ohhh! playing too much so you forget family dinner? :3 
it sounds weird but my family used to have a ringing bell, everytime dinner was done, my mother was ringing that little bell, whoever showed up got dinner, who didn't well, better luck next time :laugh:

More like cause my family lives in another house and I take too long getting the laundry done. Playing Cyberpunk would probably  help with my timing. 

2 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

More like cause my family lives in another house and I take too long getting the laundry done. Playing Cyberpunk would probably  help with my timing. 

Ohhhh! I see, mhh.. maybe you could set an alarm on your phone?