Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's your goal for today?

Sophie

I've been struggling for a while now with life stuff pretty badly, so I try to keep my goals fairly simple. Therefore, my goal for today was just to mow our front and back yard, and I managed to do it. My goal tomorrow is to start cleaning my room.

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Starset Twinkle said:

I've been struggling for a while now with life stuff pretty badly, so I try to keep my goals fairly simple. Therefore, my goal for today was just to mow our front and back yard, and I managed to do it. My goal tomorrow is to start cleaning my room.

33 minutes ago, -Solstice- said:

If you need someone to talk, feel free to message me, I'm more than happy to talk and maybe I can help :coco:

I'm thinking about being more social today since I feel like I need to make more friends or improve my friendship with the ones i have

feeling lonely since my bestfriend is visiting family in morocco for 5 weeks

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Sir Starryholic said:

My goal? Watching @Varnullstream, maybe some shennanigans of my own with my besties :3 Also walk and a guitar practice. Some first steps for preparation for a Paris trip with @Silk Glamour:please:

Whoa! So you're actually going to meet me in Paris? Yay! Besties having fun and getting lost in new countries! :-D
I'll try to gather other friends that I know around the area...

Gosh, today I will be... freaking out cause I can't believe the day draws near. And I can't wait for Varnull's remixes! *SQUEEE*

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Diane Velvet said:

I'm thinking about being more social today since I feel like I need to make more friends or improve my friendship with the ones i have

feeling lonely since my bestfriend is visiting family in morocco for 5 weeks

N'aw, you're free to message me! I'm always happy to meet new people and become friends! *Hugs* 

Don't feel lonely! On the forums are so many awesome people that are really happy to meet you :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

Tomorrow is my first long car trip since my birthday trip last year which got cut short due to my panic attacks. I’m in a much better spot this year and I packed myself some distractions. So my goal is to get to and from my destination tomorrow without my anxiety taking hold and ruining the trip

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

Tomorrow is my first long car trip since my birthday trip last year which got cut short due to my panic attacks. I’m in a much better spot this year and I packed myself some distractions. So my goal is to get to and from my destination tomorrow without my anxiety taking hold and ruining the trip

Oooh sounds like a good goal! There are many techniques to try to control it or at least steer it away from your conscious mind by focusing on other things that can replace them or avoiding the triggers of it. Either way, I believe in you! You've got this! :grin:

My goal is to PACK UP AND STOP PANICKING BECAUSE THAT'S BEEN MY #1 ABILITY AS OF LATE, IF I WERE A POKEMON XD

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:

Oooh sounds like a good goal! There are many techniques to try to control it or at least steer it away from your conscious mind by focusing on other things that can replace them or avoiding the triggers of it. Either way, I believe in you! You've got this! :grin:

My goal is to PACK UP AND STOP PANICKING BECAUSE THAT'S BEEN MY #1 ABILITY AS OF LATE, IF I WERE A POKEMON XD

Thank you I appreciate it. I had a bit of an episode today at the theaters but I feel like I handled it pretty well.

• Brohoof 1

31 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

My current goal is to hopefully motivate my Bestie, @Clawdeen:rarity:

YOU WILL DO THIS, BESTIE! :squee:image.gif.0d350bf841644485d390098a5f5b5778.gif

• Brohoof 1

I don't know honestly.

Today I am a bit of a mess so I think I will focus on making some important decisions that I hope not to regret and.. just improving my mood.

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

To have fun or try to have fun when I go out today.

Yes! Have fun for us and your little pocket ponies, Rocky! We are always rooting for you!! You've been such a kind soul ;~;

As for me, I'm getting a headache. I feel so nervous that I am stunned from any movement. And it's like a burnout, as you've said.... but I will take it easy and hope to go Sonic mode maybe in an hour. Or maybe we will play AmongUs around then? :awwthanks:

Goal: Get everything ready for the... @.@ thing
Play Among us with my good friends to calm my nerves :-D

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:

Yes! Have fun for us and your little pocket ponies, Rocky! We are always rooting for you!! You've been such a kind soul ;~;

As for me, I'm getting a headache. I feel so nervous that I am stunned from any movement. And it's like a burnout, as you've said.... but I will take it easy and hope to go Sonic mode maybe in an hour. Or maybe we will play AmongUs around then? :awwthanks:

Thank you very much, Silky. ^^

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:

You play Among Us and not:confused: Star Wars?  No pony can afford to turn down space operas, awesome lasers, TIE Fighters (Sweetie Belle is flying one) and lightsabers:okiedokieloki: