Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Pack of wolves

Midnightive

Tala blinked as everything happened in front of her. "Guys... Fang... i need you to work together" she sighed. "I'm not sure yet, we have to see what time we can escape i think night time would be better but we have to check" she looked all around them.

(edited)

Midnight nodded, then cocked his head and looked up at the sky, "close to midnight would be our best bet, if were scouting around tonight, that would be the best time to do it."

he looked from tala to fang, "thats about 6-7 hours from now."

Edited by Midnight Moon

Fang shook his head and said,

"That would be foolish. The pack leaders hunt at night so they can feed the clan in the morning. We need to leave right around sunset, when the pack leaders speak."

Tala wondered and then her ears picked up. "we should go just after midnight making sure there all out" she then looked around. "But we are going to have to find and get somethings"

Diggy sniffed the shiny red thing he found. He wasn't sure what it was, but something inside smelled delicious. He was about to try to rip it open when he heard the pack howling with laughter. He looked around for a place to hide the metal thingy in his den. Since it was just a dip in the ground under some roots, there wasn't much. He clenched the thing in his mouth and dug a small hole. After throwing it in and covering it with dirt, Diggy trotted towards the laughter. The entire pack was laughing their heads off. After some asking around, He learned that a wolf, Tala, had said that the wolf territory was in a fence with two legs behind them. He snorted and stalked off. He'd seen Tala, but never really talked to her. Maybe she knew what the shiny metal thing was.

Tala looked at Prince, and put her ears down. She panicked, she was planning to break out and Prince could just pull the plug on it. She then smiled "This midnight and Fang" she said.

Fang whispered to Tala in a voice she could only hear,

"Would you like to be betrayed by wolves we barely know? Half the pack would be with us, and we'd both be killed."

Fang raised his eyebrow.

"Tala and I have been friends since we were pups"

Fang began to growl softly.

"If you have a death wish, be that way. But I shall not fight in front of Tala."

Tala let out a small growl, and looked around. "Everywolf (?) stop fighting and lets start planning" she said. She start to walking around the fence looking out at the two legs. "Hmm... i wonder when they leave" she wondered out loud.

Diggy grabbed the shiny thing from his den and started trotting around the so-called territory. Now that the idea that it wasn't even a real forest had been put out, it no longer felt vey safe. Some wolves were talking behind some bushes. Diggy sneaked a look over the bush. Sure enough, it was Tala and some wolves he didn't know. For some reason, he felt nervous. Stop being an idiot, he told himself, and stepped through the bush to the other side.