Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Pack of wolves

Midnightive

Fang raised his eyebrow at it. He approached it and began sniffing it, but it had no smell.

"Not the faintest idea..."

(Wow, first wolf to give him a good impression)

"Well, um..." Diggy hadn't really thought about this too much. "It's not from a forest, certaintly, and also there's weird symbols on it tha look like those." He shoved his muzzle towards a sign outside the fence, which had the same symbols on it.

Tala rolled her eyes and looked that.

"I was training to be alpha, i can protect my self" she said jumping out be hide Fang.

Tala was always fighting to be interpreted, she went over it to it.

"So do we just stand on it to break it?"

(funny story... I didn't even know the rp had started xD)

Haze stared at the other ponies through the bushes, carefully not to get spotted or any unwanted attention from other wolves **so she was right about the fence....** she walked carefully avoiding to make any noise

• Brohoof 2

Fang's ears perked up as he heard someone crawl through the bushes. He growled deep in his throat and turned away from the others and approached the bushes, sniffing for the hidden enemy.

Haze peeked through the bush to see the other wolves, "where did the other one go?" she muttered, she took a few steps closer to get a better look, here eyes darted around searching for the other wolf

Fang then found the new scent he was searching for, and creept up behind it. To his surprise, it was another wolf from the pack. He walked up behind her and said,

"What are you doing here, Haze."