Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need help on my fanfiction Fluttershy's Colossal Titan Form

TheUnknownPhantom5

In my MLP Attack on Titan Crossover story Fluttershy ends up becoming the next Colossal Titan. However there is a slight problem I havem and that is the fact that I don't know what her design. Originally I was just going to use Armin's design from the orignal Attack on Titan Series, but now that I consider I think I'd want Fluttershy to look a bit differen. For context here's a picture of Fluttershy.

5edwhrja41e91.png?width=550&format=png&a

And here is a picture of Armin's Colossal Titan from the Attack on Titan anime, and how Fluttershy's Colossal Titan was orignally going to look.

rhi8446j41e91.png?width=350&format=png&a

And now a descrption of what Armin's Colossal Titan looks like which again is how Fluttershy's was orignally meant to look, but I think I'd want her version to look a bit different.

In his Colossal Titan form, Armin is entirely skinless and is extremely tall, roughly similar to Bertholdt's Colossal Titan. His Titan has elongated, stocky arms reaching its knees and very muscular legs with short thick feet. His Titan's feet are shaped so that it can stand without falling over due to its proportions and height. Armin's Titan's upper body is also fairly skinny, with an exposed rib cage on the front and sides. Its face is missing a nose and almost all of its skin, which is replaced by bare bone. The eyes of Armin's Titan form are sunken in and somber, with muscle surrounding them. Armin's teeth are shown due to the lack of skin on his cheeks. However, unlike the previous Colossal Titan, Armin's Titan has lips which are surrounded by some muscle. What makes Armin's Titan particularly unique is the exposed windpipe that can be seen at its neck, with only two tendons in front of it. It also lacks visible outer ears.

So yeah I'm sure I want Fluttershy's version of the Colossal Titan to look a bit different then Armin's Does anyone have any advice?

• 8 months later...

AoT x MLP sounds like a very good idea! I was infact considering making that fic too, but you beat me to it! Making Fluttershy the Colossal Titan sounds plausible, but for her design I wouldn't be sure on what to change. I'm assuming you're going to have her look similar to Armin's titan, skinless and 60 meters, but on all-fours with pony limbs? Her eye shape would stay the same, making her look somber and melancholic like Armin, but maybe she's a little thicker and has ears; though I would stick close to Armin's as a parallel.