Jump to content

The Ponyville Random!


Ice Princess Silky

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Since Sophie's back, better erase the name off that grave:BrightMacContent:  

I tried to but Sophie said she loved stones and that one had her name on it D:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2022-07-29 at 6:06 PM, Silk Glamour said:

QUICK EVERYPONY, WE'VE FINALLY GOT KUJAMIH RIGHT WHERE WE WANTED!

A net attempts to fall from the sky but it falters dramatically and fails

.... Sophie was asleep at the lever again...

Silky falls to her knees, "Nuuuuu curse you --German time zones!!" 

Foiled again! But she ferrets the cake away anyway....

Spoiler

silky_cake_with_cm.png?width=1061&height




Art by the lovely @Pandora, btw :-D
 

Silk Glamour, are you stealing cake again? I thought we were over the whole stealing each other's food after the last fiasco. *Giggles while eating a maple cookie.

Edited by Skylight Scintillate
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Silk Glamour, are you stealing cake again? I thought we were over the whole stealing each other's food after the last fiasco. *Giggles while eating a maple cookie.

I did not steal the cake, I shared a single slice and took the rest... 
Now... where did I put that maple cookie ---- *GASPS as she sees Skylight nomming on it* 

Spoiler

rarity___in_shock___horrified_by_tomfrag


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 2022-08-01 at 10:02 PM, Silk Glamour said:

I did not steal the cake, I shared a single slice and took the rest... 
Now... where did I put that maple cookie ---- *GASPS as she sees Skylight nomming on it* 

*notices Silk Glamour's horrified look

"Oh this? I got this from Toronto. I just levitated some over from my house. Unicorn, magic, easy, duh. So no, they aren't yours. Want some maple cookies?" Skylight offered.

*sips some more iced tea.

Edited by Skylight Scintillate
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2022-08-20 at 7:09 PM, Skylight Scintillate said:

*notices Silk Glamour's horrified look

"Oh this? I got this from Toronto. I just levitated some over from my house. Unicorn, magic, easy, duh. So no, they aren't yours. Want some maple cookies?" Skylight offered.

*sips some more iced tea.

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=1470&height=998

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:
  Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png?width=1470&height=998

Equestria to Silky Wings, are you ok? You wanted maple cookies, right? *tickles her with the feather floating in the air and waves a maple cookie in front of her face, levitating both with magic.

On 2022-08-01 at 9:55 AM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

The gravestone just created a sequel, zombies are coming after us:blink:  

We don't do gravestones around here, because they are illegal. *points to a sign banning gravestones.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@ZiggWheelsManning

YOU'VE BROKEN THE LAW BY BRINGING UP GRAVESTONES?!?!?!

large.png

8 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

 

We don't do gravestones around here, because they are illegal. *points to a sign banning gravestones.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

The Pittsburgh Steelers did it.  Let's use magic to mess them up:nom:  

Tsk tsk tsk, you aren't allowed to make excuses for things ok? Only I, Skylight Scintillate, can make excuses, ok? You got that? Is that clear?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

No excuses, but I have a football defense:secret:  

hahaha you two are so funny about one making excuses and the other one not having any and you know what?

Spoiler

*uses their argument as a diversion to steal the cake and the crunchie delights: aka, hard-shelled, yellow tacos* x333

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 2022-08-27 at 9:26 PM, Silk Glamour said:

hahaha you two are so funny about one making excuses and the other one not having any and you know what?

  Reveal hidden contents

*uses their argument as a diversion to steal the cake and the crunchie delights: aka, hard-shelled, yellow tacos* x333

 

Oh look, Silk stole all the food again... We had an agreement, Silk!

On 2022-07-29 at 2:29 PM, Sir Hugsalot said:

Hey, guys, do You think that a potato would work well as an oven?

Let's find out!

*Strikes a potato with magic, turning it into an oven.*

Now, what should we test the oven with? Oh I know: a potato!

*throws a potato into the potato oven and turns it on.*

On 2022-07-29 at 1:45 PM, TheRockARooster said:

@Sophie H.

Here’s me learning the piano.

  Reveal hidden contents

E8E93DBD-E2C4-4DB0-9576-FE5E48BE7BA0.gif.3fde8a4e52777bf312ebf19460f2970a.gif

 

So how's the piano playing going?

On 2022-08-26 at 10:16 PM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

No excuses, but I have a football defense:secret:  

Maybe you should try using your football defense to stop Silk from stealing all the food which is supposed to be for EVERYPONY...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...
16 hours ago, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark:a little mad and has a water balloon "Okay talk who took my favorite stuff bear tell me or it will be raining water balloons" 

Oh oh oh I know!! Wasn't it your little filly friend who took all the candy Cali?! @Sycofear13
Or or or maybe @Sophie H.was feeling friendly and playful?!? or or or umm umm umm

NO WAIT PLEASE DON'T THROW THAT WATER BALLOOON -- IT'S WET MY MANE D:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Oh oh oh I know!! Wasn't it your little filly friend who took all the candy Cali?! @Sycofear13
Or or or maybe @Sophie H.was feeling friendly and playful?!? or or or umm umm umm

NO WAIT PLEASE DON'T THROW THAT WATER BALLOOON -- IT'S WET MY MANE D:

Silverspark;"you are lucky it is just water I would have mixed it  poison joke it would be much  worse then  wet manes "she said  still levitating the that water balloon still ready too  send it and 500 more  flying "also I don't think Cali @Sycofear13 or @Sophie H. knew about Prince Beary  the last I checked in his place was a fluffy pink feather and I know its not Princess Cadence I checked the one I collected a while back "she said 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark:a little mad and has a water balloon "Okay talk who took my favorite stuff bear tell me or it will be raining water balloons" 

 

25 minutes ago, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark;"you are lucky it is just water I would have mixed it  poison joke it would be much  worse then  wet manes "she said  still levitating the that water balloon still ready too  send it and 500 more  flying "also I don't think Cali @Sycofear13 or @Sophie H. knew about Prince Beary  the last I checked in his place was a fluffy pink feather and I know its not Princess Cadence I checked the one I collected a while back "she said 

 

Sophie would just sit there, her eyes switching between @Princess Silkyand @Silverspark184"Waterbaloons are fun in summer! when it's hot" Sophie explains with a smile before a wiggle can be seen "Prince Beary? fluffly pink feather?" Sophie tilts her head in confusion "Maybe..." Sophie gasps "MAYBE!" she then pauses "no.. it wasn't an elephant... pfft, silly me" Sophie rolls her eyes, giggling at herself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/7/2023 at 3:09 PM, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark:a little mad and has a water balloon "Okay talk who took my favorite stuff bear tell me or it will be raining water balloons" 

"Somepony took your plushie? That's awful! Who would do such a thing?" Skylight gasped as she cast a force field to protect herself from any projectiles.

10 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Oh oh oh I know!! Wasn't it your little filly friend who took all the candy Cali?! @Sycofear13
Or or or maybe @Sophie H.was feeling friendly and playful?!? or or or umm umm umm

NO WAIT PLEASE DON'T THROW THAT WATER BALLOOON -- IT'S WET MY MANE D:

"Don't worry; I'll protect you too!" Skylight exclaimed as she manipulated her force field to encase Silky too.

4 hours ago, Silverspark184 said:

Silverspark;"you are lucky it is just water I would have mixed it  poison joke it would be much  worse then  wet manes "she said  still levitating the that water balloon still ready too  send it and 500 more  flying "also I don't think Cali @Sycofear13 or @Sophie H. knew about Prince Beary  the last I checked in his place was a fluffy pink feather and I know its not Princess Cadence I checked the one I collected a while back "she said 

 

"A pink feather? Ooohh, the plot thickens. I wonder who it could be. Who do I know has pink feathers..." Skylight pondered.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

(edited)
4 hours ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

"Somepony took your plushie? That's awful! Who would do such a thing?" Skylight gasped as she cast a force field to protect herself from any projectiles.

"Don't worry; I'll protect you too!" Skylight exclaimed as she manipulated her force field to encase Silky too.

"A pink feather? Ooohh, the plot thickens. I wonder who it could be. Who do I know has pink feathers..." Skylight pondered.

 

   @Princess Silky   Silverspark:"if no pony confess where you hid Prince Beary I will turn every ponies houses into dancing flamingos "eyes turning silver aura glowing on horn

Edited by Silverspark184
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

(I don't see any rules listed anywhere so I'm sorry if I mess this topic up.)

*Wind Walker passes through a random portal and enters the Castle of Friendship*

*Thinking* "I hope Twilight Sparkle likes this chili I made for her...Or was that the pony that LOVES apples?" 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...