Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Ponyville Random!

Ice Princess Silky

On 2023-03-08 at 10:28 PM, Silverspark184 said:

@Princess Silky   Silverspark:"if no pony confess where you hid Prince Beary I will turn every ponies houses into dancing flamingos "eyes turning silver aura glowing on horn

"Homes become dancing flamingos? Isn't that what Thorax turned into the other day? Does that make these homes changelings?" Skylight pondered out loud.

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-03-28 at 11:27 PM, Skylight Scintillate said:

"Homes become dancing flamingos? Isn't that what Thorax turned into the other day? Does that make these homes changelings?" Skylight pondered out loud.

Silverspark; " I can see through the hearts of others I don't  see any heart in the houses so nope they are not changlings though I am now not sure of using a transfiguration spell right now I don't  wanna blow anything up at this point

Silky falls from the skies and lands on her hooves. "See? That explosion wasn't so bad." 
The roof of her house falls right besides her despite her own graceful landing. "oh gosh!" @.@ 

Sophie crashes through the ceeiling, landing on the ground with a 'oof!' noise, She gets up, dusting herself off before she says "OH! There's my penny!" She picks it up before hovering back up through the hole in the ceeiling.

16 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Silky falls from the skies and lands on her hooves. "See? That explosion wasn't so bad." 
The roof of her house falls right besides her despite her own graceful landing. "oh gosh!" @.@ 

Silverspark:watching the whole the ran too Silky and Sophie " what just happened are you guys okay?"she asked

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2022-07-29 at 11:29 AM, Sophie H. said:

As Star Silk was distracted, Sophie drinks quickly that greenish potion, with a 'poof!' noise and a green cloud, sophie got replaced with a platypus that just stands there, growling deeply now and then.

2c46ea42445cab11fc88e7e32328e7ad.png.c8fff979a8e0ca80d0c8562d7ecfadcc.png

It's your OC as a beaverrrrr :o .

13 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

It's your OC as a beaverrrrr :o .

Worst. A platypus. A cute little mammal that builds dams and works hard? Nah, that would make too much sense -- GOTTA SLAP A BILL ON IT, TOO AND GIVE IT THE ABILITY TO LAY EGGS -- yesss a mammal that lays eggs?! PERFECT!! MAKES PERFECT SENSE -- <3 <3 <3

Thank you, @Sophie H.for this wonderful contribution

2 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Worst. A platypus. A cute little mammal that builds dams and works hard? Nah, that would make too much sense -- GOTTA SLAP A BILL ON IT, TOO AND GIVE IT THE ABILITY TO LAY EGGS -- yesss a mammal that lays eggs?! PERFECT!! MAKES PERFECT SENSE -- <3 <3 <3

OOOooo so they do lay eggs :o .

The bill is for dam building no :please: ?

29 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

That explains the eggs in my bed.. I mean... Platypus power! *makes happy platypus noises even if she's clearly a horse*