Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

Lonstecation

1 minute ago, Stardust Balance said:

Welcome! Have a good time among us! 

I am already having an amazing time on this website! I honestly didn't expect this website to be so amazing! :-D

11 hours ago, LCpony417 said:

Okay. This is one of the games that I've created. I hope you will enjoy! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/554586718/

At first it was a rather funny nice game, but later... oh boy, the wonky physics (aggressive acceleration) and broken hitboxes (enemies not always taking damage after being hit) were hitting harder in the next stages. :mlp_icwudt:

Welp, but I did it! :D 

2022-07-31_05-06-29.thumb.png.12d88c20ffd84e360b74eb0917bc2eae.png

That was a cool trip, I really liked the variety of levels... buuuut I'd rather not go through this again. e-twiwth.png.5878ad773cfe0efaf9dc8dc75763160a.png

Nice game, tbh I expected something very little with like 5 mins of gameplay, but it turned out to be much bigger than I anticipated. Good work. :darling:

9 hours ago, Splashee said:

I made it here on my PC:

starship.png

The controls feel very good and balanced :)

That's pretty much just the beginning, I challenge you to finish the entire game. e-eyeswoke.png.e442d218a54e0bafe7357923034d3b77.png

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Rikifive said:

At first it was a rather funny nice game, but later... oh boy, the wonky physics (aggressive acceleration) and broken hitboxes (enemies not always taking damage after being hit) were hitting harder in the next stages. :mlp_icwudt:

Welp, but I did it! :D 

2022-07-31_05-06-29.thumb.png.12d88c20ffd84e360b74eb0917bc2eae.png

That was a cool trip, I really liked the variety of levels... buuuut I'd rather not go through this again. e-twiwth.png.5878ad773cfe0efaf9dc8dc75763160a.png

Nice game, tbh I expected something very little with like 5 mins of gameplay, but it turned out to be much bigger than I anticipated. Good work. :darling:

That's pretty much just the beginning, I challenge you to finish the entire game. e-eyeswoke.png.e442d218a54e0bafe7357923034d3b77.png

Thank you so much for playing my game! Good job in beating it! And thanks for the opinion! Glad you enjoyed it!

• Brohoof 1

It's really cool that you're into programming! I used to make some old text adventures waaaay back in the day and various other things (I made a few games on my calculator while bored in math class in High School). I don't program much anymore, but I admire those that do (my sister's boyfriend works in that field). Welcome to the herd! :)

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Starset Twinkle said:

I used to make some old text adventures waaaay back in the day and various other things

Still very cool :)
My oldest games have spelling errors that are ridiculously funny to look at today.

17 hours ago, Rikifive said:

I challenge you to finish the entire game.

Easier said than done, when you have already completed the game. I can only fail from here on :wacko:

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Starset Twinkle said:

It's really cool that you're into programming! I used to make some old text adventures waaaay back in the day and various other things (I made a few games on my calculator while bored in math class in High School). I don't program much anymore, but I admire those that do (my sister's boyfriend works in that field). Welcome to the herd! :)

Something similar happened to me: although I still make games on Scratch, I am not on my Scratch account anymore, so I just don't upload them anymore. But I still have the SB3 files in my computer! So, if this website supports SB3 files, then I could share my games here for everypony to play!

• Brohoof 1

59 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Still very cool :)
My oldest games have spelling errors that are ridiculously funny to look at today.

Easier said than done, when you have already completed the game. I can only fail from here on :wacko:

Just don't give up! And remember: you don't have to play the whole game in under a day. There is a trick that lets you save your progress and continue from where you left whenever you want! ;-)

6 hours ago, Splashee said:

Yep, I wouldn't bully you into this otherwise. e-twibigbrain.png.59f9651fa9ae93815fbd2e51e2fc697b.png

12 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

Hi and welcome @LCpony417 :>

I hope you have a great time here, make many friends and meet all the ponies you want :>

Hi! Yes, I am already having a great time! I want to try to do everything that can be done on this website! I want to post at least one forum in each category! Man, this website is so cute! :-D

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, precious gem said:

Hi! I’m new here too. I think we sound very similar to each other since I also watched FIM when I was young and I’ve just turned 17! 

That's cool! I used to watch the show ever since I was 7. And now I am 16. Man, the show has changed so much ever since I left!

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, LCpony417 said:

That's cool! I used to watch the show ever since I was 7. And now I am 16. Man, the show has changed so much ever since I left!

It really has changed a lot! I only watched it up to Season 4, so I’ve got a lot to catch up on! 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, precious gem said:

It really has changed a lot! I only watched it up to Season 4, so I’ve got a lot to catch up on! 

Well, I started watching the show on TV when I was 7, and continued to watch it until I turned 11. Since then, my TV lost the channel that had MLP on it. So, now I am 16 and I watched the show again on YouTube just for the nostalgia. And I found out that the show has changed a lot ever since the beginning of season 6, which is when I stopped watching it. Lol!

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, LCpony417 said:

Well, I started watching the show on TV when I was 7, and continued to watch it until I turned 11. Since then, my TV lost the channel that had MLP on it. So, now I am 16 and I watched the show again on YouTube just for the nostalgia. And I found out that the show has changed a lot ever since the beginning of season 6, which is when I stopped watching it. Lol!

Same here. I stopped watching when I was about 10. But I’ve always love this show, so happy that I’ve decided to rewatch it again. I think this show has a lot of happy memories for everyone. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
35 minutes ago, precious gem said:

Same here. I stopped watching when I was about 10. But I’ve always love this show, so happy that I’ve decided to rewatch it again. I think this show has a lot of happy memories for everyone. 

Oh yeah, I totally agree! But what's even funnier is that sometimes, I dream about MLP when I'm sleeping! And this doesn't even happen only ever since I rewatched the show! I used to have such dreams even before I started rewatching the show! I think either I fit so well into the show that I get dreams about it at night, or I have been called through dreams to watch the show again. Spoiler alert: something similar happened in the third episode of season 9!

But still, it's funny how I keep having dreams of this show when I sleep. Lol!

Edited by LCpony417
  • Brohoof 2