Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy!

Cherrychip

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google, looking for a MLP website!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I grew up with it! My mom bought me G3 ponies, I had the pink castle that needed a wand to open! (I lost it though and had to use the magnet in a pony's hoof xD) I also had the sunglass hut, and I saw The World's Biggest Tea Party when I was like 4 or 5! I was basically born a pony fan, and that lasted until the fateful day FiM came out on the hub! 

Hi everypony! It's a thrill to be back on a forum website after WCRPG was changed all those years ago! 

My name is Nebby, I'm 20, and I use any pronouns! I enjoy lots of things, like Warrior Cats, furries, all gens of MLP, and tons more! I'm always willing to try new things and have a good time!

I love OC design and creation! I plan on writing my own lil pony spinoff in the future!

I'm a cook at a lil restaurant in Southwest America. Fried eggplant or fried green tomatoes are my specialty! (They're tasty, I swear!)

I hope to get along with y'all! :D

• Brohoof 7

Hello hi and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

5 minutes ago, Nebula Stardust said:

Fried eggplant or fried green tomatoes are my specialty! (They're tasty, I swear!)

I believe you, would love to try. :darling:

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Hello hi and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

I believe you, would love to try. :darling:

Thank you kindly! :eager:

They pair excellently with pierogi's! :pinkie: 

1 minute ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Hello Nebula Stardust and welcome to the forums. What about your opinion on G5 so far?

Howdy! I'm enjoying G5 so far as a whole, the movie was super cute, I liked the musical numbers a lot, and I personally enjoy the 3D/CGI they're using! :rarity: BUT... I gotta say I'm a little disappointed about some things!

I don't really mind that the mane 6 are out of the spotlight; but I am sad that they're basically forgotten for most of the movie. Hay, most ponies in the movie didn't even know about them until Sunny! I think a different approach to how they're not there would've been ideal. 

I also understand why they used the plot point of the three races splitting up, (it is a big plot point in FiM after all,) but it does make me sad to think that all the work Twilight and everyone went through only went towards a broken future. :worry:

I need to catch up to Make Your Mark, though. Hopefully it explains some stuff!

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, Nebula Stardust said:

I need to catch up to Make Your Mark, though. Hopefully it explains some stuff!

I meant the short cartoons- for whatever reason I cannot remember the difference for the life of me

1 hour ago, Nebula Stardust said:

They pair excellently with pierogi's! :pinkie: 

Aaah not pierogi's! You made me hungry. :P Oooh I'd happily eat some. If I had wings, I'd be on my way to that restaurant. e-eyeswoke.png.e442d218a54e0bafe7357923034d3b77.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 2022-07-30 at 9:22 PM, Savygriffs said:

Hello and welcome to the forums!! 

Thank you! I love the GIF of Izzy you have as your icon :3 best G5 pony!

Edit: Well now it's Sunny :ButtercupLaugh:still, I can't say I dislike anyone from G5, so best pony as well!!

Edited by Cherrychip

(edited)
54 minutes ago, Starset Twinkle said:

Welcome!!! I would absolutely love to try some of that eggplant! Grew up on plenty of southern food myself. I can't really cook myself, so I'm always in awe of those that can. I hope you have a great day!

Aww, anyone can cook, as a famous rat chef once said! :yay:

The eggplant is crunchy on the outside and slightly softer on the inside, it gives it this nice texture, I'd say! I always use Ritz or the equivalent buttery crackers as breading, nothing else will do! :derp:

I hope your day is bright as well! 

Edited by Nebula Stardust
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Nebula Stardust said:

Aww, anyone can cook, as a famous rat chef once said! :yay:

The eggplant is crunchy on the outside and slightly softer on the inside, it gives it this nice texture, I'd say! I always use Ritz or the equivalent buttery crackers as breading, nothing else will do! :derp:

I hope your day is bright as well! 

Stop, I'm already hungry!! But really, I know I should try to learn. Thanks for the encouragement!

• Brohoof 1

48 minutes ago, Starset Twinkle said:

Stop, I'm already hungry!! But really, I know I should try to learn. Thanks for the encouragement!

No prob! Everyone starts somewhere, I would recommend getting meal kits to learn! Then you don't have to measure anything or worry about over-seasoning anything :mlp_wink:

Don't be discouraged if it doesn't turn out how you wanted! Cooking is an art that requires patience, like drawing or music!

You got this :pinkie::balloon:

not to force you if you don't want to of course!

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

You're Welcome, New Friend! :D

Woohoo!! :eager::balloon:

I see you like Fraiser! I didn't think anyone else here watched it! :ButtercupLaugh: You got some tossed salad and scrambled eggs? x3

• Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, Cherrychip said:

Woohoo!! :eager::balloon:

I see you like Fraiser! I didn't think anyone else here watched it! :ButtercupLaugh: You got some tossed salad and scrambled eggs? x3

They're callin' again. :darling: