• mostly good
    • some what good
    • some what bad
    • bad
    • really bad
    • evil
    • the devils' + one

On 2022-09-21 at 7:22 AM, abrony-mouse said:

anyway, default humans are pretty moral types in general - if we're not we've harshly punished afteral

yeah, 70% of humans are moral and most bad people never paid for the things they done.

• 8 months later...

Depends on the side of the coin you're speaking from. To a bunch of senseless, rude or belligerent edgelords -- I'm definitely bad. I've even been called a tyrant by one simply because I didn't give into her spoiled tantrum of mindless rage. 

But overall, most people seem to say I am good. I cannot say for myself, because why would I give my own testimony? I would say I am neutral. I am not mindlessly destructive, I take no pleasure from watching people suffer, nor do I wish to contribute to such things... does that make me good? Or just having basic decency? I've crumbled and I've become lost before. I didn't make the best of choices at times with the knowledge I had for the time being. 

It's just too broad a question to ask. I don't think I'm good but I don't think I'm bad, either. I am probably impartial at best. 

Knowing that you are bad and controlling it makes you humble and a decent person. Saying you aren't just makes you look arrogant and stupid.

So yes i am bad, this'll lower peoples expectation on me and when they see a little good in me, it'll blow out of proportions.

Unlike good people, they're little act of kindness has little to no value spinning them into depression as they could not reach others expectations any longer.

Give in to chaos. Its a deadly cycle that you need to learn not to fight. Coz you will lose.

• Brohoof 1

Bad? I don't know, I don't act on my worse thoughts which is more than you can say for a lot of people so maybe not bad. I feel pretty neutral overall, powerless to help or harm generally speaking.

If acts of good balance out acts of bad, I would have to say I'd be fairly neutral.  I'm not sure what metric I'd use to measure good and bad, however, as there's a lot of gray areas that I've touched upon that could go either way depending on perspective.

🎶Pretend to be good, but born to be bad
Try and find it, once I was dead
Baddest guy in the bad, bad world
I've got no limits, not yet
How did it end? What's the baddest?
Out of my way, one at a time
Gonna be the maddest
I don't really care
I'ma go my way
Di-bi-di, di-bi-di, da-bi-di, du

Freakin' bad, bad
Freakin' good, good
Freakin' mad
Freakin', freakin' bad but good
Push away, run far away, but stuck with you (Yeah)
Freakin' bad, bad
Freakin' good, good
Freakin' mad
Freakin', freakin' bad but good
Cut off, shut out, but stuck with me

I used to hate it, hate it, hate it (Hey)
But I love it, love it, now, I love it (Hey)
Hidden inside me, freakish devil (Hey)
I love it 'cause you do🎶

I believe in nature I am a great person, with great intentions for others, and I make meaningful contributions to others in need, and i give constructive, and helpful advice, and am willing to lend a helping hand, and my time or money simply on the merit of looking to be helpful. 

Others however, are destroying who I am and trying to mold me into some type of villain character based off of their unshakable denial, and blatant disrespect of everything I covet, and everything that makes me who I am, and I am not going to concede my morals, my integrity, my personality, or my character to anyone, for any reason. If I have to become the "plastic villain" they want, that is how i shall perish. Higher perspectives know most "historical villains" were actually the good guys after all...

I try to look at myself under a more neutral lens. I strive to do things that I believe are good, but of course, I have made mistakes and have my own weaknesses. As far as I'm aware, most people see me as good, which is what I ultimately aim for. I'm sure there are some who view me as bad, but that doesn't bother me. I'll still keep doing the things that I truly believe in. :twi:

• 2 months later...

I was going to make a joke but then I looked back on the first page and saw I already made the joke I was going to make a year ago. So that’s fun.

Also apparently I voted for the Devils + one. I see someone else has also voted the same. Since it won’t let me see who picked what to the other devils + 1 let me know if you want to be his right hand man or his left. I’ll take whichever one you don’t want. 

Id say my real answer is still the same. I try the best that I can to do the right thing. I know I’ve messed up and made some mistakes. 

Bad? Perhaps a blunt word, but if we are to use the common moral standards... well, I am no law-breaker, delinquent, or anything of the sort. I even stay away from drugs and alcohol. Most would call these the bare minimum though. In regards to my attitude, social standing, and overall moral compass... perhaps so. I am a bit too content to just watch things from a distance. Perhaps even feel vindicated when misfortune comes for those I strongly dislike. It's no excuse, but 2020 really was ruinous for any optimism or hope that I had.

It's no way to be though. Our society in general could use a lot more compassion.

• Brohoof 1

I’m 100% a baddie and belong to the forum’s top ten baddies list. I think I’m more good than bad. I know I have made some minor mistakes, but I certainly have done a lot more good in the world. 

I think so. I once discovered a world of beauty, light and wholesomeness and then in my shock of it smiling in my direction.... I ran away. In my running away, I attracted vultures or the like trying to sink me further away from it...

Is it not only demons and monsters that turn away from the light? It is something for someone like myself to think about. I do not think a good person would have panicked and fled. 

• Brohoof 2

@Silky The Smoll

I myself do not believe life is so easily defined into terms like "Good" and bad". It all depends on the circumstances and the intent you have. What others see as monsters and demons could easily be something else, it's all in the eye of the beholder and all situational. I don't think I am good or bad - I'm just me. You are just you. :coco:

4 hours ago, Silky The Smoll said:

I think so. I once discovered a world of beauty, light and wholesomeness and then in my shock of it smiling in my direction.... I ran away. In my running away, I attracted vultures or the like trying to sink me further away from it...

Is it not only demons and monsters that turn away from the light? It is something for someone like myself to think about. I do not think a good person would have panicked and fled.

You should not confuse your hesitation for impurity, I would say. I am not familiar with the world that presented itself to you, but things are often not quite as they appear. Can it truly be called a sign of 'sinfulness' to not take everything offered at its face value? These vultures you speak of are everywhere, and do everything they can to make you miserable. They are misery scavengers, and many exist just to slight you.

I of course have only been acquainted with you, but my gut tells me that there is no malice radiating out of your silky hide. Perhaps a bit of resentment, but that is only human, is it not?

Love most. Trust few. You truly do have a lot of kindness to give; give it in abundance for those you trust, and reserve none for the vultures.

• 2 weeks later...