Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Needing design help!

Cherrychip

(edited)

Soooo here's the thing! While I love my ponysona Nebula, I feel like she isn't really me, you know? I mean, she's my baby, of course! But I prefer more pastel colors, and I'd like my sona's occupation to be more around cooking than being an astropony! :rarity:

I'm kinda thinking about making their design similar to these ponies, with the designs up the legs!images.jpeg.9a12a934c29f18a65222b8bd3c5a7eb0.jpegPinkie-Pie-Valentine-Ponies-2008-MLP-G3-1.jpg.c1dba7f7dfac54330c76e779778b2803.jpg

Maybe a cupcake inspired design, I'm thinking? But I'm not really sure!!

Any tips or suggestions would be lovely!!

Edit: I'm thinking a combination of a baking/dessert theme and music would be cute! Maybe a cupcake with a quarter note on top (like a cherry) and notes going up the legs? And maybe this color palette :D39117114_color-palette-3161(1).png.b341d647b72fe13cdeba00cca69121b8.png

She'll probably be a pegasus!! Im considering a few things in that aspect:

- alicorn style/larger wings

- tail mouth, lion-like tail, or shark tail

- piercings on 1 or 2 wings feathers

- gauges 

- "stallion" hooves (I just think they're neat!)

Edited by Nebula Stardust
Added stuff!

(edited)

I'm just gonna reuse this thread instead of making a new one :catface:

Thinking of a stallion oc for g4/G5! With these colors + black and white

VXGJ4zEYXN8izd1nTgW-DxNAOo0PISGKZLkgff-s4bQ.jpg.1f87337d5d19e30478c381519d80191c.jpg

Those will probably be the mane & tail & cutie mark colors, but I can't seem to decide on the coat, or what pony race I'd like him to be! Maybe a unicorn or an earth pony?

His talent might be music based, but idk yet!

Lots to think about :mlp_icwudt:

Edited by Cherrychip

6 minutes ago, Cherrychip said:

I'm just gonna reuse this thread instead of making a new one :catface:

Thinking of a stallion oc for g4/G5! With these colors + black and white

VXGJ4zEYXN8izd1nTgW-DxNAOo0PISGKZLkgff-s4bQ.jpg.1f87337d5d19e30478c381519d80191c.jpg

Those will probably be the mane & tail & cutie mark colors, but I can't seem to decide on the coat, or what pony race I'd like him to be! Maybe a unicorn or an earth pony?

His talent might be music based, but idk yet!

Lots to think about :mlp_icwudt:

the colors seem more G5 to me, but do whatever, it’s your oc :mlp_yeehaa:  it seems more unicorn-y too. maybe a white or pastel purple/blue coat? 

a beautiful palette btw!! the colors go wonderfully together. 

your oc cupid is beautiful as well. would you mind if i drew her?

Edited by brony_bonk

40 minutes ago, brony_bonk said:

the colors seem more G5 to me, but do whatever, it’s your oc :mlp_yeehaa:  it seems more unicorn-y too. maybe a white or pastel purple/blue coat? 

a beautiful palette btw!! the colors go wonderfully together. 

your oc cupid is beautiful as well. would you mind if i drew her?

Those are all super helpful, thank you so much!! I really appreciate it! :eager:

And- omg I would be SO flattered if you drew her, that's so kind of you! And thank you for thinking she's beautiful! :pinkie:

(edited)

Horse complete! Not my best work (especially the mane and tail lines oof-) but I still really love him :pinkie: I'll have to improve on his design soon but I think this works as a good concept!

His cutie mark is a melting unicorn smiley face, but I dunno what his talent or name should be yet :yay:

I think next time I'll draw him with a G5 base, since I'd like to have a pone in that gen!

Edit: I'm open to suggestions on changes to make too! Like I said this is mostly just a concept :P

Untitled42-20220802210123.png

Edited by Cherrychip

34 minutes ago, Cherrychip said:

Got done with the G5 during break, I like this one much more! 

I'm thinking maybe his name could be something like Magical Melody or Ringo Ringtone? :catface:

Untitled10_20220803081515.png.b0ae43d5272d410c5a0f98334af23484.png

:pinkie: he’s so cool, dude !!!! great job!