Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G'day!

Aticus the Adequate

2 minutes ago, Aticus the Adequate said:

That goes up there in my top favourite parts, 100%! I also love The Old Republic. I remember back when it was releasing and they had all those awesome cinematic trailers that just blew me away! The one where they're fighting Malgus in the forest? I will never forget that. Absolutely legendary! 

Any missions in The Old Republic that are your favorite?  Any missions you couldn't stand?  What about favorite characters, character classes, ships, stories, music, planets and expansions?  

11 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Any missions in The Old Republic that are your favorite?  Any missions you couldn't stand?  What about favorite characters, character classes, ships, stories, music, planets and expansions?  

My favourite characters throughout the whole of The Old Republic has definitely got to be Satele Shan and Revan. Two of the most badass people! Character class would probably have to be the Sith Inquisitor class. On the mission side, I don't really have any I couldn't stand. I did really enjoy the Mandalorian Raiders mission! I haven't gotten to playing the expansions though, it's been a long ol' time! 

yo! love the discord pfp!! :mlp_yeehaa:

also, not sure if you’re familiar with tf2, but i genuinely cannot interact with an australian person without thinking of the sniper from that game :blink:

Edited by brony_bonk

10 hours ago, brony_bonk said:

yo! love the discord pfp!! :mlp_yeehaa:

also, not sure if you’re familiar with tf2, but i genuinely cannot interact with an australian person without thinking of the sniper from that game :blink:

Hahah, snipin's a good job, mate! I guarantee you won't go 'ungry! 

I also had Saxton Hale in mind, lol. He's a very accurate portrayal of Aussies, let me tell you :laugh: