Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Starset Twinkle

Has anyone else played this game? It seems like the download was made public fairly recently. I never played the original version when it was happening before the developers had to stop working on it. I played a little of this version, but I don't have much experience with fighting games, so I was curious of other's thoughts. Personally, I think the animations look fantastic, but the controls feel wonky to me, especially when I was using a controller. I got absolutely destroyed by the first enemy I was supposed to fight in the story mode...

Edited by Starset Twinkle

Most of (if not all) Fighting is Magic releases are not sanctioned by the team who made the game, and are hacks of leaks, and might contain viruses like anything that isn’t officially distributed, and spread over the internet. I wouldn’t take any risks trying it out.

20 hours ago, Splashee said:

Most of (if not all) Fighting is Magic releases are not sanctioned by the team who made the game, and are hacks of leaks, and might contain viruses like anything that isn’t officially distributed, and spread over the internet. I wouldn’t take any risks trying it out.

It's definitely not affiliated with the original Mane6 dev team, but it seems fairly legit. They have their own website, they name their dev team members on their website, they have a Discord, and they have a YouTube channel. I guess they could be nefarious, but it seems like a lot of effort if they were... I understand your caution though.

• Brohoof 1