Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

resolved Why does no one respond to my topics?

TheUnknownPhantom5

Yeah I can see them from your link, I initially meant I wasn't seeing them around the forums, I mean shouldn't I be able to see them when I go to The unknown phantoms profile?

23 minutes ago, KingCorvus said:

Yeah I can see them from your link

Yes, just checking if it is a technical issue.

@TheUnknownPhantom5 I would suggest replying to already existing topics, or quoting other's posts to engage in a conversation. Follow other members that you find interesting, engage in conversations with them, read their profiles and find something common to talk about. Once you have gotten a few more followers, they will see your posts through their notifications, and will easier find your content.

The best way to get a reply, is to reply to others :)

@TheUnknownPhantom5

1. The section Site Questions is designated for inquires regarding technical issues or general information regarding MLP Forums. Please reserve future topics for these matters.

2. I have altered this thread’s title for proper context.

3. Whether or not people reply to your thread(s) is a matter of interest. If someone wants to reply, they will. If they don’t want to reply, they won’t.

This isn’t something we can help you with.. We cannot force others to acknowledge your content.

Closing.

• The title was changed to Why does no one respond to my topics?
  • The topic was locked