Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Would you eat a bug?

Cherrychip

Been there, done that. I bought a box of toasted crickets at an airport gift shop. I was on vacation and wanted to try new experiences, and the crickets set the tone for the trip ahead. They didn’t taste all that bad really.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

During a school field trip, I once ate a candy lollipop that had a wasp encased inside it. I ate it in front of my science teacher just to make her cringe in horror. Sort of punishing her for giving me detention months prior for something that wasn't my fault. :catface:

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

If I was paid to (and I mean a significant amount), I definitely would if it wasn't a poisonous one. Otherwise, probably not. Though I saw a few sites selling bug candy a few years ago. :wau:

yin-yang-scorpions-chocolate-900x900.jpg

411COaG5SbL.jpg

chocolate-covered-black-crickets-spoon.j

A little gross as an idea, but fascinating at the same time... I might try these if I got the chance. :P

• Brohoof 3

If I absolutely had to, sure. By choice, probably not.  Well, unless you gave me a lot of money of course.  :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

MMM BUGS

image.png.3ad432690f7aa31a789541db162efd70.png

I LOVE EATING BUGS

image.png

(Being for real though. No .... I love bugs but, i cant eat them. even if i was offered large sums of money. I say this as someone who barely eats anyother kind of meat/protein)

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, meows said:

MMM BUGS

image.png.3ad432690f7aa31a789541db162efd70.png

I LOVE EATING BUGS

image.png

(Being for real though. No .... I love bugs but, i cant eat them. even if i was offered large sums of money. I say this as someone who barely eats anyother kind of meat/protein)

What a strange post.

:izzy-shine:

• 2 months later...