Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web if you were doing YouTube professionally , what would your videos be about?

Reecejackox

A mixture of PMVs, AMVs, fan theories/character analysis, but what I've recently encountered on YouTube, I actually kind of respect/enjoy, are these indie Tubers, that talk about stuff they like even when it's less popular with their own target audience, like ppl that are trying make a "creative bridge" almost, from one area of targeted media, to general media, from a drama, to an adult comedy.. I kinda would like to do this in a more grandiose sense via character correlations, comparing personalities/goals/intentions/nature's from characters from different pieces of media and kind of tying them together and using that to explain actual human social dynamics/psychology and sociology... "Sociological identity" the world truthfully only has so many, that's why they've literally tried to narrow it down to 16 personality types... I kind of want to tie this into political, and social alignment and other unexplored "head canons" and or theories that explain why a character is who they are(this will be thorough and a long time coming in regards to Starlight Glimmer) and why they have done what they have done... But I have a lot of "fictional interests" I just don't completely see myself sticking to one topic, I think I would have plenty of PSAs after I've got a following and do a lot of social/cultural/political dialogue in between my creative outlet .. I mean it's all creative outlet but I'd like to be personal, not just like an "internet persona" rather completely engaged with the audience I form...

• Brohoof 1

About the plane of the earth. Anyone who is serious about sharing any information has gotten his/her channel taken down, or has received a warning. Same with this man who is studying our greater luminaries (Sun and Moon) with his own telescope, using an hydrogen alpha filter, or full spectrum camera, and has noticed there appears to be a "second sun" in our sky. But I am not entirely certain as to the nature of this phenomenon, yet. As this "second" sun seems to be a product of the reflection created by the layers of the firmament.

What is more interesting to me is the body you can see during a solar eclipse, which only happens during a new moon phase, making it very difficult to locate the actual position of the moon during this event. As if it were otherwise, people would more easily realize that the body that eclipses the sun is not the moon, but a sun that has gone dark.

• Brohoof 1

I guess I'd be another guy starting up yet another podcast. :ButtercupLaugh::lie:

I've always wanted to do a kind of news segment, comment on world events and politics. Nowadays I'd include history segments and scientific discoveries as well, and allow natural conversation to branch out from there with friends. There was going to be a gaming bit and one of the girls would show makeup tutorials. Just a bit of everything on one channel to cover our varied interests and have the most audience appeal. Never went beyond personal Skype calls though.

Back in 2011 me and my friends wanted to make a series where we'd be playing a famous person being interviewed with the smallest amount of effort. Our first episode was going to have Osama Bin Laden. Needless to say this series would have been very offensive, and shortly redundant when he Seal Team 6 got him a month later.

If anything I'd help my girlfriend show off her denim and vintage clothing collection now.

• Brohoof 3

It'll most likely be speedpaints since I don't really speak much :adorkable: Besides, I've always wanted to upload a speedpaint but I'm too lazy to actually try it out :twismile:

• Brohoof 2

That's easy since I already have a channel (although it's definitely not professional, heh): Speedpaints, Let's Plays, audio dramas (story readings), MLP toy custom making, and anything else I can think of. The channel would mostly be dedicated to my art and stories.

• Brohoof 3

I'd picture myself doing videos based on gaming. Reviews, analysis, etc. Could also probably see myself analysing other things, like anime or even MLP.

• Brohoof 2

Travel videos of course! Maybe focusing on places in nature that are also close to cities, since that’s what I love to seek out. Also including interesting architecture, panoramic views, and my food :P. Plus some easy public transportation guides!

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, TheRockARooster said:

I think my YouTube videos wouldbe about cooking and wine as I would love to show how to cook my meals as well as share my opinions on wine and other stuff.

Can I be your co-host that "tests" the food :3

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-08-06 at 5:33 PM, TheRockARooster said:

I think my YouTube videos wouldbe about cooking and wine as I would love to show how to cook my meals as well as share my opinions on wine and other stuff.

Hmm well you have a taste tester and a health inspector 

So I wanna be the cameraman who sometimes steals bites of food when no one is looking. 

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

Hmm well you have a taste tester and a health inspector 

So I wanna be the cameraman who sometimes steals bites of food when no one is looking. 

Clawdeen Wolf stealing the food?

Seems like everybody wants tobe in my YouTube videos, lolololol.

• Brohoof 4