Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the longest you have played games in one go?

Reecejackox

1 hour ago, Starset Twinkle said:

I understand the feel, I spent over 5000 hours on RuneScape >.<

*Hugs and cries because we're zombies*

1 hour ago, Sophie H. said:

*Hugs and cries because we're zombies*

Sophie hugs are always welcome :)

I did spend too much time in that game, and I do regret some of it, but not everything. I interacted with other people a good amount of the time, and a lot of that felt worth it. I have a lot of memories from that game :')

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - cleared ~150% on my first run in about 6 hours. By the time I got to the second castle, I was really more focused on finishing the game, so completionism was out the window. 

• Brohoof 1

The game i played the longest in one go was Gex on the Ps 1 because you cant save the game and using the passwords suck because they dont save the amount of continues you have earned, so i kinda had to play it in one go. Spoiler Alert, i didnt manage to do it sadly and had to watch a lets play of the last levels instead. 

• 2 weeks later...

I would say Need for Speed Most wanted (2005) in the year 2005. For a few days I played that game for 5-6h straight. Nowadays I couldn't do it. I would get annoyed or lose my interest after an hour or so.

I remember playing Wild Rift for close to 4 hours one day, though I’m sure I was on The Sims for as long as 6 hours straight as a teenager. 

• 3 weeks later...

During high school times I am pretty sure I managed to play Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for about 14-15 hours in one go. I am pretty sure that as of today this is my embarassing gaming record XD

22 hours ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

During high school times I am pretty sure I managed to play Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for about 14-15 hours in one go. I am pretty sure that as of today this is my embarassing gaming record XD

Something in gameplay that even I can never pull off:wau:  Dude, I don't think that's an embarrassing game record:bedeyes:  

3 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Something in gameplay that even I can never pull off:wau:  Dude, I don't think that's an embarrassing game record:bedeyes:  

My eyes had a different opinion after that stunt due to closed courtains and pitch black room that caused :laugh:

It was when my parents went for vacation without me so I was basically home alone and since I was about 14-15 years old (I think) being home alone meant one thing...

:pinkie:ETERNAL GAMING!!!