Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop SolaceFall's Avatar/Signature Thread

Gone Airbourne

4 hours ago, SolaceFall said:

Oh! You could just let me know like a general gist of what you'd like the avatar or sig to look like. Just leave me the images that'd you would like for me to use here and I can start on it ^-^! 

Well I don't exactly have a preference so I just leave my OC's ref sheet here. As for what it could look like, feel free to do whatever you want with it

Ref_Sheet.thumb.png.d675752140b504a36340ad53da36512a.png

• Brohoof 1

@SolaceFall

I changed my profile, don't worry though, I have saved your other ones on my about me section for future display - maybe you could find a way to upscale this signature, if not, you can apply the same effects you did with my other one.

unknown.png

On 2022-08-18 at 10:21 PM, Reality Check said:

Well I don't exactly have a preference so I just leave my OC's ref sheet here. As for what it could look like, feel free to do whatever you want with it

Ref_Sheet.thumb.png.d675752140b504a36340ad53da36512a.png

Sorry for not getting to this sooner had been away for a bit. I should be able to finish yours if you still would like it?

On 2022-08-26 at 5:09 PM, WinterS said:

@SolaceFall

I changed my profile, don't worry though, I have saved your other ones on my about me section for future display - maybe you could find a way to upscale this signature, if not, you can apply the same effects you did with my other one.

unknown.png

Same for you love your new avatar and name :)